• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

I take 1000mg from CD1 - Ovulation x

1000mg!! Is that how much you have to take? I've been taking 1 x 100mg tablet every day!!

Yeh i take 2 x 500mg tablets. 500mg didnt do anything for me, i didnt even know that you could get 100mg tabs lol.
I know that some ladies take 2000mg

xx
Yeah, never seen 100 mg tabs
I've been taking 2x1000 mg for 2 months and I see no difference lol
I think i'll stop taking them after I finish the whole bottle
But it does help with PMS cramps though.

My sad status today would be:

I lost it. I started bleeding uncontrollably on Friday and the hospital told me I miscarried my long tried for baby. Sadness doesn't even begin to cover it.

I lost it. I started bleeding uncontrollably on Friday and the hospital told me I miscarried my long tried for baby. Sadness doesn't even begin to cover it.

:hugs: :hugs:

It's been 7 years since my miscarriage.. :cry:

oh beth i am so sorry to hear that. i hope you are as ok as you can be darling.

lots of love and big hugs xkx

oh ladies i just can not imagine the pain of a miscarriage i really cant, the thought of going through it just makes me so upset so to actually go through it i just couldnt imagine. i am so upset for anyone suffering a loss either recently or in the past.

xkx

Oh hon. I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Drop me a PM if you want to talk xx

I'm so ready to be a Mom!!! I don't understand why God has me waiting so long... What am I missing? What do I need to experience before He will send me a miracle. I'm a good person, finished college, married, and trying to live life by the word. I just want a healthy baby desperately...:cry:

wonder if theres a magic potion can get you preggers instantly?

One hour, please can they tell me the preg tests were wrong and I am pregnant
x

So sorry hun :hugs::hugs:
x

I lost my first ever bean Christmas Day 2002....please oh please don't let AF get me on Christmas Day 2010....my hubby is getting deployed in March 2011 and I really really want my baby before he has to go. I go to the NEW doctor on Monday to see what we can do to help it along....but I really need support....I don't think I could ever go another 8 months in this TTC game...its really draining me emotionally and physically :( I wanna be happy thats all...is it too much to ask for?

How can I be fertile on cd10?!?!? Why can't I just have a normal cycle?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->