• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

People need to stop complaining about how much they have to spend on maternity clothes or any maternity clothes they find are never "adorable". I would be willing to go out in the most ugly outfit they could find and be pregnant right now!!! This seems to be the number one complaint from my pregnant friends! GRRRRR so frustrated!

if I could write what I wanted on FB tonight I would say - "wooo no more contraception .... lets see what nature throws at us" :) but its all a big secret so I'll just tell you lovely ladies :D xxxxxx

I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel ...... Maybe i'm in a whole.

xMissxZoiex, every time I read your status' on here I just want to jump in the screen and give you the biggest hug :hugs: i'm so sorry for the pain you must be feeling, I can't even begin to comprehend it :hugs: This sentence "4 Years 6 months Trying to conceive is long enough we are no longer TTC" in your signature just made me cry, I wish I could take your pain away, if I could I would do it in a heartbeat :hugs:

I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel ...... Maybe i'm in a whole.

I wanna give the biggest :hugs: ever. It may not give you want you want but I'm hoping it would make you feel better.

My status:
I just wish I knew what to do. Sick of feeling like this.

I am so sick of everyone around me getting pregnant! Why do they get a "happy accident" and I can't do it if I try?

Oh, another accident? Close your bloody legs if you are only going to moan about the fact you got pregnant again! Some of us would love it ONCE!

Look... I'm trying to get pregnant. The NUMBER ONE worst thing to say when we talk about this is "oh... how odd... i never had to try. It just happened"

Friend on Facebook announced her baby has been out as long as she was in....thanks I will unsubscribe from you now....hit me the wrong way today.

I would simply put: fuuuuuuuuu to the world right now. That's the week I have had.

GRRR! the only reason why your getting married b**** is cuz you got pregnant and even though your not straight with him and wont tell him the truth on how you slept around before you guys broke up...but thats okay.. i feel for your kid...here you told me you didnt want kids and get married for a long time....if ever...and now your announcing your having a GIRL of all things! i want a f****** girl! so kiss my Butt!!!! GRRR!!!

why is it after having 10 years of fairly regular periods my cycles now decide to muck about ffs!!!

*fingers crossed* that we've got pregnant this month. And yet another friend pregnant!!

Unrelated news, we're moving on Monday and we've not even told anyone yet, it would make my year to move house this week, get married and get a positive.

Why do people just accidentally get pregnant all the time and we have to try so hard?!? It's not fair!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->