• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

I'd like to "thank" my sister for moving in with us. AF came 3 days earlier than expected. I guess we're syncing sooner than I expected. *sigh* I was pretty regular for a good 6 months! And this one only lasted about 2.5 days what the heck?

Feeling rather tired but hey on my third day of waiting for AF and still no sign. Hoping for good news soon.

Why oh why does my boss have to stress me out when I'm already under enough stress about waiting to test?

Our friend is in labour right now. Posting pics from the delivery room on facebook. I should be happy but all I can think is 'that should be me' while I cry.

I'm happy for those of you that have cute little families, but I'm also jealous!

Thanks for posting the new photos of your new baby. Thankfully you can't see me sob as I congratulate you. It shouldn't be this hard.

this is what I would like to say on facebook..... "yes, I have endometrisois. My body has gone through SO MUCH for the last 8 years (since I was 15)... yes, I am getting married in three months, to a man I have been with for 3 years... yes, it is going to me a NONDENOMINATIONAL outside wedding in a beautiful state park by the lake... and yes, I want to get pregnant NOW. I don't care if we have a baby born out of wedlock. that does NOT matter to me. nobody knows what we have gone through with my body, unless you have been in my shoes, I'd like it very much if you would stop judging me,-us. if I were to get pregnant before the wedding, who cares? I'm in a very stable and healthy relationship, it's going to happen anyways... so who cares if it's a couple months before we are officially "married".. also, I would like it if people would stop comparing me and my fiance to EVERYBODY else since we aren't exactly just like every other couple.. just because something worked for somebody else, doesn't mean it's going to work for us.. just because your relationship was shitty--doesn't mean OURS IS."
.... umm.. sorry for the rant, but that's pretty much what I WISH I could say on facebook right now... and just put EVERYBODY in their place haha...

I like this thread... :) I'm glad I got that off my chest :D

Stop asking me when I'm going to have a baby considering you don't know my situation.
Maybe I just miscarried.
Maybe I can't get pregnant.
Maybe it is what I am going through now- trying with no luck.
Maybe it's none of your business.

Why is it everyone i know who has babies so easily is either a SINGLE teenager, In a hostle relationship, has no job, no money, and complains about everything!. Try spending a day in my place.

Stop asking me when I'm going to have a baby considering you don't know my situation.
Maybe I just miscarried.
Maybe I can't get pregnant.
Maybe it is what I am going through now- trying with no luck.
Maybe it's none of your business.

Yeah, That.:jo:

OH is driving me mad, if he wants it he needs to do some work, take an interest, Rar and grr, this is never going to happen otherwise, sometimes I feel marrige and children are a pipe dream for me, sad

Really? You're pregnant? By accident? Your boyfriend is screwing two other women on th side and has a vasectomy. And I'm going on 6 months of drugs and sticking my ass up in the air after very unromantic sex on a schedule with nothing to show for it. Must be nice to be you.

Why not even a month after our wedding are complete strangers to me...old coworkers of dh asking when were having a kid. Or grandparents asking? When are you going to have a baby.? WHEN IM PREGNANT THATS WHEN. Or the question for when you are pregnant. Were you trying? Or was it an accident. No I'm married and a result of sex=baby. And whys it any of your buisness

Done ranting :)

I wonder if af being a whole week late means a bfp? I'm on holiday at my parents and haven't had a spare minute to myself to even buy a test, let alone use one!! What a time to be late :haha: i'm bursting to know :dance:

i'm scared about going to the doctors for a blood test today but want to know why i'm 8 days late for AF!

mine would be "please stop acting like you're the only person to have ever conceived. It's annoying, pathetic and down right attention seeking. Yes it's a beautiful baby, but people have been having them for thousands of years. Quit spamming my wall with statuses and pictures!"

OMG love this thread!

Mine would probably be....

"YES we were trying for a baby but we lost it, yes we are trying again, when we have something to tell you all, we will! In the meantime all of your continous comments which if you thought about really infuriates every other person out there, especially those that aren't lucky enough to be in your situation - think before you type!"

I hope I will be a considerate status/picture updated if/when I get pregnant!

in 5 days itll be a year of TTC :( dang it! why is it taking so long! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->