• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Mine would be something about how my ex's grandfather just passed away. I can't say anything or find out how he's dealing because it didn't end well. I was over 3 years ago but his family hold grudges forever. I read his twitter and I know he updates it sometimes just to keep me posted.

So I will write it here:

Gone but not forgotten. Grandpa you were a force to be reckoned with. The world lost one of the good ones yesterday. I donated to the palliative care unit that was your home in your last days. I wanted to sign a note with your nickname for me...but you were the only one who found it funny.
Much Love, your barracuda.

Yup. He was a cranky ******* who called me a barracuda. Bless him.

Thanks for giving me a place to put this.

Facebook status:

Got a doc appointment for monday.. 3 days late.. one BFN at 2 days before expected period.. sore boobs and peeing lots.. come on BFP :D

Well my 8 day late period didn't mean a bfp, it just meant an 8 day late period!! :cry:

Cd 6 countdown to o.
I'm dying to have a baby, and hate all the stress.
And fed up ttc plz give me my BFP!!!

Facebook status:

Please oh Please let the doctor tell me im pregnant :)

Stop asking me when I'm going to have a baby considering you don't know my situation.
Maybe I just miscarried.
Maybe I can't get pregnant.
Maybe it is what I am going through now- trying with no luck.
Maybe it's none of your business.

i bow down to you for this one. You just summed up what I think everyone here on this website is feeling :hugs:

Maybe I just miscarried.
Maybe I can't get pregnant.
Maybe it is what I am going through now- trying with no luck.
Maybe it's none of your business.
:thumbup:

This.is.so.true.

The only place I can openly talk about ttc is here, I love you ladies!:hugs:

I would say to all my previous friends that the play by play of their pregnancy makes me want to cry! I want my turn! And I would say stop asking if I'm pregnant, have or want kids! And stop saying oh one day and don't think about it!

You know what just really pisses me off! You pregnant bitches! One of you just has to post shot like " oh the hormones..." " oh I cant wait to find out the sex of this baby!" Grr! I know ill do the same thing but grr! I can still be mad...then there's my hitch of a cousins wife that got pregnant even though she was all about never having a kid again...your a bitch and you suck! .....

Sorry had to vent! Makes me so mad! Af is here and its not helping!!

come on baby #2 where are you...cant post it because dont want to jinx it

My passive aggressive coworker is likely knocked up again. And again it is soon after accepting a new role on my project....which means more mixed blessings for me. Yay she's going on mat leave eventually so our team will get a year free of her but boooo that she changed projects so soon knowing she was trying...she had colic acid pills on her desk for all to see. And book that she's in #2 before I even get number 1.

It makes me cry to even think about it.

Mine would be 'stop updating ur fb every time dd is wearing a new outfit and stop asking me if we r pregnant yet when u know we have been trying since before u accidentally got pregnant. It hurts!

Mine would be 'stop updating ur fb every time dd is wearing a new outfit and stop asking me if we r pregnant yet when u know we have been trying since before u accidentally got pregnant. It hurts!

ouch! Doing it is one thing... but doing it when they know... that's horrible :hugs:

'yes you got your 19 year old girlfriend pregnant by accident and now are putting up pictures of your fathers day presents, thanks for the sensitivity when you know what we are going through'

Fed up of my old friends announcing their pregnancies and post baby bellies when it's Fathers Day and today my fella would have had two step-kids by now.

Another day, another pregnancy announcement *sigh* when is it our turn? 2 1/2 years now :cry:

Come on nasty :witch: hurry up and show up so I can begin clomid :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"