Facebook Status

One of my best friends just told me they were trying for a second baby. Both our first kids are the same age...I swear if she gets pregnant before me I will cry. We have been trying for almost 7 months! We tried for 6 months with our son and she started trying and got pregnant in 2 months!!!! I swear if that happens again I will scream!

My best friend has just given birth, I am brimming with happiness for her and he is beautiful but I have a really sad empty part of me too, I feel like I wanna cry for both reasons, too much emotion!

My OH doesn't understand, does anyone?

My best friend has just given birth, I am brimming with happiness for her and he is beautiful but I have a really sad empty part of me too, I feel like I wanna cry for both reasons, too much emotion!

I understand:) I am in the same boat! One of my friends delivered today. At work I found out one of my other friends is expecting. While I am happy for her deep down I want to be like you have been trying for just a few months and I have b:-( I was able to smile and congratulate he but man I cried the whole way home from work.

I do! I've spent this afternoon with a very good friend who is due to give birth to a little boy in 3 weeks, all she has talked about all afternoon is baby stuff, mostly moaning, and I understand she is uncomfortable, and although I'm so happy and excited to meet her baby I'm also so jealous she conceived so quickly and wish I could be in the same boat!

My friend is 21 weeks pregnant, she had sex with her boyfriend once, and fell pregnant. She has had to move in with me as she has no where else to go, seeing her and her boyfriend shopping for baby clothes, and bringing them back home is knocking us down. We would love a family of our own and seeing all this stuff, and her growing bump makes us feel awful. We dont want to say anything to ruin it for them as its there first child.

If i could write a status right now it would be;
Im so happy for you, but please, stop buying cute clothes, buy something ugly that wont make us jelous! <3

How am I going to get through dinner with my family Sat night sitting across from my cousin whose 8 months pregnant when I just had a miscarriage a little over a month ago?

Oh, I just need to relax and 'stop trying' and it will happen....aaah? I didn't know that was the remedy for a blocked fallopian tube! Why thank you, wise one!

I wish family would quit asking me if I'm pregnant yet. I will tell you if it happens and when I want to.

Pol are so rude!!' Hubby is making me mad too!!! Trying for a baby but yet if we werre that would require bding! Hes making me mad!!!

Temp down a tiny bit. aF due today. Please go on holiday Flo - you need some time for yourself :) about 9 months?

My nipples are so sensitive, it hurst so much to touch them, just the slightest movement from my top and my nipples shoot out like darts AF or BFP symptom?

ever since you have became pregnant you have become a b**** as well! and if you post one more thing about how to be a parent and yelling at others and how they are a bad parents im gonna FB slap you silly! GRR!

I am overjoyed at my cousin FINALLY getting pregnant - if anyone deserves it it is her. But her announcement means she got preggo, right as I was loosing mine....... Will I get preggo this month and have it stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->