• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Grrrr how insensitive was that!! Sending a christmas card signed from you all and "bump" when you know all about our TTC problems :(

please please please let this be our month!

i have the perfect way of telling dh on christmas day! i really really do!

please please please please please

i do not want to go onto cycle 10! please let these cramps i have been having be a good sign! please

This is an addictive thread!

My FB status would be

"I dont care if i'm your bridesmaid in 6 months, i'm ttc so quit telling me i better not get pregnant!!!

mine would be arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! hurry up tomorrow so i can see if i get my BFP!!!

Please give me my bfp! Pretty please! I don't want another cycle! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

xxxxx

I am really ill :( going to bed in a min. But on the plus side i have just bought 2 frer pregnancy tests from ebay for £2.20 YAY lol maybe its a sign :haha: i wish! :)

its not fair that my sister doesn't even have a stable life or a job, and she didn't even try! She looked a picture of sperm and got pregnant! I do the right thing when I was out of high school, did bcpills, did depo - and what do I get?! I get a scarred ass uterus with the impossibility that I will ever concieve! I love my nephew to death, but I just feel it should have been me!
but I still have to test in the next couple of days to be sure - I am hoping it is finally my time!
it's just not fair

Today's status would read:

Who'd have thought you could be so excited at seeing a little digital smiley face!

Todays status: Another friend is pregnant:baby: and this SUCKS SUCKS SUCK, still happy for her but it SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!:cry:

12-15 days till testing :happydance:

OR 5- 10 days till AF :(

We will see! Please don't let me make it 2years of trying!

We need a BFP this cycle! Please let me give OH best Xmas/Birthday present i ever could!

xxxxx

please please let what i think i saw in fact be what i think i saw meaning that a special bean is getting comfortable please please please please please ( x infinity! )

i'm 10dpo and getting mixed signals, I just don't know how its going to go. plz plz let me see those 2 pink lines very very soon!!!

hey janey we are almost the same i am 9 dpo today so just a day behind! going to be testing tomorrow lol (also my maiden name is watkins and noticed on another thread thats your name! snap!)

i dont know what is going to happen this month, i had a really really good sign today that things may be looking good but i dont feel any different to any other month!

good luck hun!

I already put this on my facebook:

Yes we all know you're pregnant but do we need it rammed in our faces every fecking day. Jeez, just lay off or you're going to be in the bin of deleted friends.

Honestly she's driving me nuts. This is the 'friend' who's added me just to gloat :dohh:

IS......waiting for my little bubba to be!! hurry up cz mummy cant wait to meet you!! xx <3

Would really love this stupid Laryngitus to piss the foook offf now. Im 5dpo and im hoping that being ill has allowed a beany to get implanted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->