• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

is feeling nausea and wishes it was due to a BFP, but i don't think i've ovulated so thats not that possible is it???

i've completely lost track of my body since i've not had my pc to chart. given up on ttc. i just can't be bothered with it anymore :cry:

dont give up :hugs: just start again and maybe just take a more relaxed approach for a while xx

i've completely lost track of my body since i've not had my pc to chart. given up on ttc. i just can't be bothered with it anymore :cry:

oh honey :hugs:
i know exactly how you feel. you just feel the greatest sadness and dispair at times while TTC, but dont give up :)

Sometimes you gotta just BD like you used to before you starting trying, and forget about everything else :flower:

:dust:

I got my first second line on an OPK in 12 mths, :dance: now if I could just get DH off bloody world of Warcraft

My would be status is:

How come people I've never met (only online) are so much nicer and more caring than people I've known my entire life?

My would be status is:

How come people I've never met (only online) are so much nicer and more caring than people I've known my entire life?

Just the way it is hunny.

I've made friends online and then gone on to meet them in real life and I am lucky to have them compared to some of my friends i've know since I was a kid. Sods law eh?

Mine today would be:

Boxing day testing. I bet the days are going to drag.

why is it we wish our life away while TTC to get that BFP, surely we should cherish each moment, take time to love with all our hearts.

So whens it gonna be my turn...?
I have a job, my husband has a job, we are both healthy & we would love to have a child of our own, yes i love all 3 of my god children, but their not mine :-(
How many more times can i cope with seeing YEAH IM PREGNANT! :-(

So sad.

'Please stop announcing your pregnancys on here please unless you are a bnb girlie hehe....... stop rubbing it in my face. Give me my BFP now!!!! I dont need to know how many months minutes days and seconds til your baby comes grrrrrr'

My would be status is:

Just the way it is hunny.

I've made friends online and then gone on to meet them in real life and I am lucky to have them compared to some of my friends i've know since I was a kid. Sods law eh?

Mine today would be:

Boxing day testing. I bet the days are going to drag.

Funny isnt it I have bestie friends on here that I have on FB and mob numbers, emails and my sodding friends I see not very often dont care lol..... I guess we are all going through the same thing and understand what its like so we dont rub it in peoples faces and are always here for each other cos we know what it feels like xxx

Whoo hoo my second OPK, darker than the last. They are like buses, wait for ages them two come along :dance:

today mine would be

is this abdo pain ovulaton??? time to drag the OH to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back