• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

need to pee need to pee need to pee need to pee need to pee need to pee

Is going to kill my MIL, how can anyone be so evil and cruel :cry:

I wish all of my preggo/mommy friends and family would stop complaining!:trouble: I'd take your morning sickness with a smile!:sick::yipee::happydance: I'd gladly stay up with your screaming fussy baby! You don't know how freaking lucky you are! :nope::cry:

Ahh, much better now, thanks for letting me get that out! Better here than there! :flower:

Is going to kill my MIL, how can anyone be so evil and cruel :cry:

Whats wrong hun, what has she said :hugs: MILs can be really horrible :growlmad:

She knows everything DH and I are going thro TTC 12 cycles, my SIL announced the other week she was 5 wks and asked DH to be godfather! And tonight MIL gave me SIL "spare" HPT cos she doesn't need it, WTF

awww one born at Christmas is soo cute :cry: I want one

excited and nervous about tomorrow to see if my lines may have gotten a bit darker!!!!

excited and nervous about tomorrow to see if my lines may have gotten a bit darker!!!!

Ooo i do hope so how great would it be a bfp on xmas day! Good luck- let us know how you get on :thumbup:

xxxxx

Ooo i do hope so how great would it be a bfp on xmas day! Good luck- let us know how you get on :thumbup:

xxxxx

Got the exact same lines today, just gonna have to keep on testing to see :) :) :)

FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS PRESENT, starting to sink in after 3 faint positives..........

ooo congrats! Really hope they keep coming an darker for you! What a wonderful xmas pressie!!!

I don't want to take a break :cry::cry: Why couldn't my baby stick :cry:

"wishes we could have given our parents the good news today...we were going to frame a picture of baby feet that say "we're expanding our home by 2 feet" and wrap it up and put it under the tree. Merry Freakin' Christmas. RIP, bean."

I'm not afraid to post my mind on facebook especially when it comes to TTC. If I didn't post updates about my struggles I'd be insane. It's kind of irritating when the little girls on my facebook with babies comment on my statuses and ask me if I'm pregnant, but telling them no isn't hard. Soul crushing maybe, but not hard, lol.

I even post pictures of my positive ovulation tests. I just don't care. People can think what ever they want about what I'm going through, but in the end its my struggle not theirs. Why should I limit myself because of their ignorance? No one gets ahead that way so to all you ladies out there you shouldn't be afraid to post your true feelings on FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->