• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

AF still hasn't come. Perhaps I should go and buy a test :wacko:

If I don't get a positive OPK soon I'm gonna flip out! :wacko: Could not be more sick of POAS...

I'm tired of all the young kids getting pregnant and by young I mean 15-17 :( I'm so ready to be a mommy and it just wont seem to happen for me. It's so unfair that young kids, drug addicts, or partiers seem to be able to get pregnant so easily and they don't even want to have a baby.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Ohh GL hun. Hope you get a bfp
xx

Thanks chickie. Still no sign of AF and no signs that she will either. I got a FRER test today as there were only CB (which tend to give the most false positives) so will test with FMU.

xx

all my signs are looking good xxxx i hope i get my :bfp: for new year xxx

:witch: got me this month, never mind looking forward to lots of :sex: next month and hopeful for my :bfp:!!!

Bleugh, BFN this morning and AF is still AWOL. Does my body like to wind me up :cry:

Bleugh, BFN this morning and AF is still AWOL. Does my body like to wind me up :cry:

Me too hun, how many days late are you? xx

Only by 1 day - but I don't even feel like AF is coming :wacko: xx

Ohh, I was due on Christmas Day. Did a test Christmas morning and BFN. Going to test again on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. So fingers crossed for us both. The only thing im getting is the odd sharp pain in my tummy, and its really tender at my lower abdomen, but has been for about a week :wacko: the things our bodies do to drive us insane! Fingers crossed for us hun xx

Me too hun, how many days late are you? xx

Only by 1 day - but I don't even feel like AF is coming :wacko: xx

Ohh, I was due on Christmas Day. Did a test Christmas morning and BFN. Going to test again on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. So fingers crossed for us both. The only thing im getting is the odd sharp pain in my tummy, and its really tender at my lower abdomen, but has been for about a week :wacko: the things our bodies do to drive us insane! Fingers crossed for us hun xx

I've had the same sharp pains too. How odd! I think AF is well on her way as I had some spotting earlier. Oh well, better late than going completely AWOL for the wrong reasons! Atleast I can start using my CBFM and track my cycle alot better.

What tests have you used hunny?

I know - think Mother Nature likes to tease us sometimes, eh? xx

Aww. Is a lot of spotting? Im not getting my hopes up too much as this is only my 3rd cycle without implanon.

The tests were really cheap and from home bargains :haha: so not sure if they work just as well. Gonna buy a CB on tuesday or a FRER. But may have to wait till wednesday to use FMU.. im so nervous xx

Aww. Is a lot of spotting? Im not getting my hopes up too much as this is only my 3rd cycle without implanon.

The tests were really cheap and from home bargains :haha: so not sure if they work just as well. Gonna buy a CB on tuesday or a FRER. But may have to wait till wednesday to use FMU.. im so nervous xx

No, it was a little bit of spotting but it's been and gone. How odd :wacko: and now my cramps have gone too. Eugh what's going on with my goddamn body :cry:

Use FRER hunny, they're much more accurate and more sensitive xx

This is my actual Facebook status today...

I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess its half timing and the other half's luck. Wherever you are, whenever its right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life.

Oh I like that KatieKittyKat.... :)

What I want to put on this morning....

I know it's only been 9 months since we started NTNP, but I would really like to get a :bfp: for the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->