Facebook Status

(Just to fill you girls in with the back story) To my ex's wife... I dated him for 2 years and 6 months... He cheated on me from Oct to Feb when he finally broke up with me. I had no idea about it since he had lived in TN, he moved there right after we graduated high school in June '05 I went to see him once in Aug. The girl that he cheated on me with got pregnant in '07 and they got married in '09, she is now pregnant again and she had the nerve to post on Facebook that she nor he wanted or want the child that she is now carrying and if there is anyone out there who cannot have a child and wants one just let me know. This made me so mad, she wrote me and told me that I was just mad that I wasn't with him anymore and that I wasn't having his child to that I was mad about that too. But when we were together we were in high school and I was on birth control, I didn't want a child back then. She logs onto his email and writes me mean messages all of the time, and he writes me telling me that he wishes that he could go back and change everything that he has done, and that he wishes that he could be with me again. My status to her would be, "How dare you write for the whole world to see that you don't want the child that you are currently carrying! Shame on you! You should be happy about having another child!" I feel better now sorry it was so long! Baby Dust to all of us and hopefully we get our BFPs soon!!!!!!!!!! That would be a very nice New Year's celebration!!!!!

Nails painted, bring on the non-alcoholic celebrations!!!!

Why do chavs get pregnant so bloody easily, only to produce an even worse generation!

I think I'm ovulating so 2 more weeks until we can start a new cycle, this break is going quite fast
x

ahhhhh... another one of my friends is pregnant!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's it, i am quitting facebook.

Wow im horny must be getting close to ovulating...Come here big boy lets make that baby :p

Mine tonight would be:

Cruel cruel body. CD33, no AF and 2 BFN's. Plus I got out this eve and have 2 tia maria's and coke and it gives me the worst stomach ever so now I'm at home. Bleugh! :cry:

Just got home from work (11pm uk time) to spend the last hour of 2010 with OH who is completely wasted (drunk) on sofa. Happy new yr :(

Sorry not baby related I know.

Happy new year all! :happydance:

May 2011 bring you happiness & lots of baby joy! I wish you all the best :thumbup: x

Just got home from work (11pm uk time) to spend the last hour of 2010 with OH who is completely wasted (drunk) on sofa. Happy new yr :(

Sorry not baby related I know.

Join the club hun :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"