Facebook Status

Please STOP asking me when we are going to have a baby! I have to hold back the tears as I come up with some lie that we are waiting or too busy... I hate feeling like I'm broken...

:hugs:xxx

Please STOP asking me when we are going to have a baby! I have to hold back the tears as I come up with some lie that we are waiting or too busy... I hate feeling like I'm broken...
I know! Me too! We've been getting that since we got married...and we've been trying since BEFORE then. It sucks. Why is it any of their business?

"feel so upset still after losing our little bean and it breaks my heart to see my OH down about it too"

wish af would behave itself just as i think i have it sussed it messes up again

cant believe it has been 6 years since i lost our ickle bean :(

omg omg omg :wohoo:
https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5660/jancb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

is taking a step back from the whole idea of becoming a mummy. Maybe Nature is trying to tell me something....

"Tried preseed last night, and boy does it make things easier! Get in my belly little bean!!!" lol

Feeling very optimistic this cycle come on little egg please implant yourself!

xxxx

Really need to pee but can't because i'm at work and need to take an OPK when I get home so saving it up!!! Aaaaggghhhh!!! lol

Would really like the back aches & nusea to stop and don't come back until i'm pregnant - it's just teasing!

I have everything crossed that i get pregnant this cycle then i can show my stupid brothers girlfriend how your suppose to treat your unborn baby!

Please hurry :witch: I'm ready to start trying again
x

Dear Witch, Please don't come back for the next 9 months and ensure i have a little baby tucked in my uterus i will be eternally greatful :hugs: A BFP on 20th will be fantastic:thumbup: Thanks, Lupine.

I want a baby... and I don't care that I want to stamp my feet and cry whenever I see a bump or a pushchair or even a baby outfit.

Wishes that all the pregnant women would stop complaining about their symptoms on FB... i'd give anything to be in your position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->