Facebook Status

My OH currently so drunk he is fast asleep in the hall at the top of the stairs. So much for us BDing every other day throughout my cycle. DICK!!!!! (Sorry, slight rant there)

Getting fed up with waiting to ttc again. I want my baby before I get married

Even bloody carmel on hollyoaks has a baby! What is going on in the world!

CD40.. If its the horrible witch playing games, ill be so angry with her!

SHUT UP....don´t tell me we just have to live with the fact that we cannot get pregnant and that we should spent the money (what money??) on a house ore something. That would be a wise choise. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:growlmad:

If she is pregnant AGAIN, then there is no justice in the world.

CD36, hmmmmm please sort yourself out body :cry:

Well finally, AF has arrived. That was a 36 day cycle, how odd!

I feel so sick but I'm not pregnant, so frustrated.

OMG Can't believe my baby is 9 today and we still haven't managed to give her a little brother or sister :nope:

What is it with all these women complaining about being pregnant on facebook :'( do they even realise how luck they are :mad:

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qmZP.png[/url]

https://davf.daisypath.com/QbRl.png[/ur

Mia angel spell cast - 28/11/2010
Diagnosed with PCOS 2010

What is it with all these women complaining about being pregnant on facebook :'( do they even realise how luck they are :mad:

It frustrates me to hear people complaining about how 'hard' it is to be pregnant. You mention morning sickness to people and they're like 'OMG that sounds awful poor you' - No, actually i wouldn't swap it for the world, i'm quite happy actually, i've been blessed why would i whinge about it? :dohh: xx

I am ment to be happy for you but all I can do is cry, I am sorry sis I do love you but my heart is breaking right now x

Please STOP asking me when we are going to have a baby! I have to hold back the tears as I come up with some lie that we are waiting or too busy... I hate feeling like I'm broken...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->