Facebook Status

ALL OF THIS CHARTING OPKS TEMPING CM ETC ETC,I HAVE MY CD21 TEST AND HAVENT BLOODY OVULATED!!!:hissy::hissy:

Nearly a week late, and OH is going to try find somewhere open today so I can get a test. Fingers crossed :blush:

Nearly a week late, and OH is going to try find somewhere open today so I can get a test. Fingers crossed :blush:

I ventured out today and the only thing I could find open was a co-op.. had a loo roll emergency.. Good Luck! :thumbup:

I'm not holding my breath lol, but thanks xx

Ooo where you having it done?

I've got a tattoo on my leg that says "Never regret something that once made you smile"

I've got a tattoo on my leg that says "Never regret something that once made you smile"

Aww that's a good one! So true, life's too short! I don't have any tattoos just a few piercings!

Aww that's a good one! So true, life's too short! I don't have any tattoos just a few piercings!

Yup, life is too short to worry about the past and what you can't change :hugs:

I used to have quite a few piercings, but took them all out. I had navel, nipple, lip, labret, tongue, nose, tragus (both) 4 in each lobe, scaffold and my nape.

Got quite a few tattoos aswell :blush:

I used to have quite a few piercings, but took them all out. I had navel, nipple, lip, labret, tongue, nose, tragus (both) 4 in each lobe, scaffold and my nape.

Wow! I have navel and tongue but I fully intend on removing the navel piercing when/if I get pregnant, I dread to think of the stretching :wacko:

I'm too indecisive for a tattoo.. I think I would change my mind a million times before the needle touched my skin :haha:

im getting a tatoo on my foot saying

'a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step'

It will symbolise my long ttc journey :)
and hopefully one day when they say what does that mean i can tell them it meant i had to walk a lot of steps to be your mummy :hugs:

Wow! I have navel and tongue but I fully intend on removing the navel piercing when/if I get pregnant, I dread to think of the stretching :wacko:

I'm too indecisive for a tattoo.. I think I would change my mind a million times before the needle touched my skin :haha:

I used to be a human pin cushion :haha:

I always used to get people telling me I'd regret my tattoos, but I really don't. There's one I wish I had thought about before jumping into it, but it's there now and I do love it. Just wish it were a little smaller :haha:

wishing her mother had not called her to say hurry up and get pregnant your cousin is trying and i want you to beat them....cheers mum nothing like a bit of pressure!!!

wishing her mother had not called her to say hurry up and get pregnant your cousin is trying and i want you to beat them....cheers mum nothing like a bit of pressure!!!

nice!:cry: Could have been my family! :shrug:

Come on now... Let 2011 be the year that I become a Mummy and by husbsand and soulmate becomes a Daddy

'God you really piss me off! :growlmad: Stop going out on the piss every weekend, stop letting 27 year olds chat up your 15 year old (single mum) sister!! stop wasting money on #looking hot# btw your not! an be a proper mother to your child!! Get your priorities right for a change!'

gosh my so called cousin really annoys me. She is behind in rent by 8 weeks, and other bills. Gets a crisis loan from job seekers and spends it on clothes and at pub!!! Dumps her child on who she can, an rather get hair extensions costing over £200 than buying things for her little boy. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: sorry rant over. Cant really post on FB,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->