Facebook Status

Feeling like bursting into tears. I think its unfair how everyone I see at my work seems to be pregnant, including those from one night stands and we hae a very stable relationship, financially stable, enought love to give and everything a child could want................we have sex all the time and we STILL cant seem to get a sticky bean. Life sucks sometimes

Shouldn't have met her friend's babies.... sooooo broody!

Feeling like bursting into tears. I think its unfair how everyone I see at my work seems to be pregnant, including those from one night stands and we hae a very stable relationship, financially stable, enought love to give and everything a child could want................we have sex all the time and we STILL cant seem to get a sticky bean. Life sucks sometimes

:hugs: I know how you feel.

xx

I can't hold my pee for much longer, where the hell is the postman with my hpts?!

Hubby goes away on Saturday for a week.... Hopefully this won't be too early for the good swimmers....!!!

Another insemination tonight! Wish the soldiers luck! :spermy:

I can't hold my pee for much longer, where the hell is the postman with my hpts?!

lauren888 - Go pee in a glass and leave it at room temperature, Try not to mistake it for juice or something thou. lol

Good luck testing.

lauren888 - Go pee in a glass and leave it at room temperature, Try not to mistake it for juice or something thou. lol

Good luck testing.

Is it not terrible that if I was waiting for the postie I would NEVER have thought of peeing in a cup so it was sitting there ready, haha!!!! :haha::haha:

Good luck testing.

Is it not terrible that if I was waiting for the postie I would NEVER have thought of peeing in a cup so it was sitting there ready, haha!!!! :haha::haha:

Trying to hold you pee in for to long can cause UTI so better to save it in a cup. lol

My facebook status would be- feeling so sad and disappointed, yes I know people don't conceive on their first month of trying, but there was that small part of me that still hoped we would. AF is here now so on to the next month....

My facebook status would be- feeling so sad and disappointed, yes I know people don't conceive on their first month of trying, but there was that small part of me that still hoped we would. AF is here now so on to the next month....

We are on our first month TTC, too. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because I know its not common to get it on the first month. I'm in the 2ww, now.
Hugs to you, though! Baby dust :)

And my status today would be: This 2ww is excruciating. I just want to POAS!

:hugs: try 2 years :cry: dissapointed isnt the word.

goodluck for next cycle :dust:

I have 11 pregnant friends on FB (mostly relatives). Just one woman was "trying", one was a drunken one night stand and the rest were on contraception. How is it fair that they get to experience the miracle of pregnancy when they didn't want to..... and i'm still trying 17 after months :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->