Facebook Status

I figured out we have been :sex: on the wrong days... Ugh!!

Yes I pretend we don't want children yet but the fact is I CANNOT WAIT to be a mum! And the reason I am not telling you all is because you are all very judgemental and don't take peoples feelings into consideration when you say things like "It will happen when the time is right", or "your still young, you've got nothing to be worried about!"

2 years still no luck..... :cry: :cry:

Yes I pretend we don't want children yet but the fact is I CANNOT WAIT to be a mum! And the reason I am not telling you all is because you are all very judgemental and don't take peoples feelings into consideration when you say things like "It will happen when the time is right", or "your still young, you've got nothing to be worried about!"

2 years still no luck..... :cry: :cry:

:hugs:
i hate people that say that:dohh:

its been 2 yrs for me aswell so i know how it feels:cry:
Just gone for lots blood tests today,bit weepy as never thought it could have to come to this:cry:
Thinking of you xxx

I figured out we have been :sex: on the wrong days... Ugh!!

Yep! Been there done that....for about a year!! :haha:

I was following my AF and OV dates with some iphone app I bought, and never bothered to actually count the days...HAHAHA. It had me ovulating on CD 17!!! Holy crap all that wasted BD'ing (it was fun and all, but still....). Yep, so got myself a CBFM now, and am NOT fooling around, haha.

Having really bad period pains and nearly chocked on my clomid this morning :dohh: I really hope I get lucky this month

I would say:

"Been screwing my DH's brains out all weekend because I am ovulating and hoping that I will get my BFP at the end of the month!!" :haha:

or

"I'm ovulating and DH better watch out because I am gonna get him" :haha:

I got a || on my opk, so I'm off to bed (wink wink)

I'd love to put:

Is shattered after spending most of the day in bed! Hoping we catch that egg coz I really want that bfp before I turn 30!

Mine. Would also be 9dpo bfn ...

I really want to stop testing so early!

lol me too i keep saying i wont test then end up testing :haha: to be honest im feeling ok about bfn today lol
This is my chart which i expect to drop dramatically in next few days
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5294/janchart16.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mine would have to say

has just become another month less likely to have a 2011 baby

I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what's best for me, I'm ready to be a mommy and that's all that matters. Age is just a number, get over yourselves!!

I know exactly how you feel, keep your chin up :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->