Facebook Status

PLEASE let me ov today....47 days to wait for something that is supposed to happen in 14 is just ridiculous. :shrug:

I got a pos OPK and my husband isn't in the mood - Oh alright, I'll just hold this egg in until you're ready. WTF!

"I hope this 2 WW goes by fast so I can start feeding my POAS addiction and start testing!!!" :wacko:

hmmmm bfn today shall i test tommorow at 10dpo hmmmmmmmm not sure?

I got a pos OPK and my husband isn't in the mood - Oh alright, I'll just hold this egg in until you're ready. WTF!

:rofl:

i actually said that last cycle :rofl: hes face :shock: it was hilarous :haha:

LOL, this was cracking me up too!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thsuperlachen1yg7.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/3DSmiles127.gif

It always seem like most of the time I am ovulating at the worst possible time, and usually when, I am I am not even in the mood for :sex:, let alone if DH is... LOL..... I get cramps when I am OV'ing so alot of times :sex: is the last thing on my mind... If it wasnt for seeing my positive OPK I would probably miss my fertile window all together....:haha:

My fb status would be...

Arrrr why is everyone announcing that there pregnant!! and why is it everywhere i go theres babys and pregnant women!!! i sooo wanna tell everyone we are trying and have been for nearly 8 months, im sick to death of inventing lies to avoid the questions, an the whole "it will be your turn next!" makes me want to punch you!

sorry few things there but feels great to get it off my chest.

And i just wanted to say that this site is amazing with some really remarkable women, before i found it i felt very lonely and that i was the only one going through this stressful journey now i feel sooo much more "normal" that others are having the same feelings as me!

thank you so much

:wacko::hugs:

'Its hard to want something you know may never happen, but it is worse when that thing is all you want!!!!'

Wishes people would stop telling me that it'll happen when it's meant to be!!

My fb status would be...

Arrrr why is everyone announcing that there pregnant!! and why is it everywhere i go theres babys and pregnant women!!! i sooo wanna tell everyone we are trying and have been for nearly 8 months, im sick to death of inventing lies to avoid the questions, an the whole "it will be your turn next!" makes me want to punch you!

sorry few things there but feels great to get it off my chest.

And i just wanted to say that this site is amazing with some really remarkable women, before i found it i felt very lonely and that i was the only one going through this stressful journey now i feel sooo much more "normal" that others are having the same feelings as me!

thank you so much

:wacko::hugs:

I agree hun, this website has been a god send for me, it has kept me sane well TTC!!!! :hugs::hugs:

And I can totally relate to you about facebook and how everytime I log on another one my my friends on their is announcing that they are pregnant, or there are a million baby pictures posted, or scan pics, at the age I am at now all of the girls i went to highschool with are having babies... it is really hard some days seeing that since me and DH have been TTC for over a year now. Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Urgh, CD 40 today. I didn't think I'd ever say this, but either show me some symptoms or show me some AF!

michelle, do not text me and tell me how sorry you are i am having problems conceiving when i start my period every month. i don't believe for a second that you are saddened in any way by the fact that your ex-fiance, now my husband, can't knock me up because my ladyparts are a barren wasteland.

man...maybe i SHOULD post that hahaha

michelle, do not text me and tell me how sorry you are i am having problems conceiving when i start my period every month. i don't believe for a second that you are saddened in any way by the fact that your ex-fiance, now my husband, can't knock me up because my ladyparts are a barren wasteland.

man...maybe i SHOULD post that hahaha

You definitely should! :rol:

So a nice mixture of OH being rude to me and me obsessing about all things ttc (mostly getting bfn in a few days) has caused me to have an utterly shit weekend. But no fear for tomorrow I get to start my week of being a caring nurse (joy!). Why does nobody care about me???

I want a baby more than anything.I just got my period now I'm crushed,I should know by now not to have my hopes up :(

I hate feeling like my body was broken and wish I could get knocked up as quick as all my fbook friends that just get drunk one night.

bfn temps down oh why would i actually thing i may just be pregnant ok onto month 25 :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->