Facebook Status

Think the clomid is giving me headaches but it'll be well worth it if I get pregnant this month
x

Wishes next doors dogs would stop barking... needed sleep! :(

Omg, just shut up! Yes, you're my friend. But you also know how badly I want this, so stop complaining.about YOUR pregnancy. You know full well id give my right arm to be where you are now.. Stop being a selfish cow and grow up! :cry:

Omg, just shut up! Yes, you're my friend. But you also know how badly I want this, so stop complaining.about YOUR pregnancy. You know full well id give my right arm to be where you are now.. Stop being a selfish cow and grow up! :cry:

:hugs:

Had a temp dip yesterday and then SHOT up today, I also feel like something is going on down there. PLEASE LET IT BE A BEAN STICKING and not just my body playing tricks on me

cant believe i am on day 20 of my first cycle TTC. heres hoping for a BFP!

I want to be pregnant right here, right now and I am sick and tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your dilemma over Huggies sucking isn't really tugging on my heartstrings right now....be grateful you have a baby....even if it's a baby with a leaky diaper.

wants to watch one born every minute but.... I don't want to end up upset again!

Is really hoping she ovulates this weekend when OH is here, want that BFP so badly!

feeling 'wet' all day, snot like CM, CD13.. this is ovulation perhaps? i have no opks! :wacko:

A year later & you're pregnant with number two.Your status brought me to tears,I'm beyond jealous.I just want one & my fb is filled with pregnancies popping up everywhere.

Another stabbing feeling in my heart from another status from someone announcing their pregnancy.

If one more person tells me to just relax and not think about it or I hear the words aww you next from a pregnant friend/friend with baby I am going to shoot you and then myself OK!!!

(sorry bit of a rant there) feels good though :)

Having my TL was the biggest mistake of my life and all I want is to have another baby. I wish that I had listened to my heart instead of someone else who thought they should call all the shots with my womb. :(
I feel destined to never have another BFP again.

12dpo testing tomorrow FRER at the ready wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->