Facebook Status

My status today would be - 'JUST PISS OFF EVERYONE!!!!' OF course not you lovely bnb ladies x x

What's wrong lovely? :hugs:

Bad day, feel iffy, want my BFP and everyone keeps talking about thier pregnancies, their newborns or how fantastic thier body is since having their baby a week ago.

Can you tell im in a bad mood????? :)

hun,itll happen,people kept telling me that and i wanted to kill them:growlmad:
but there right iv waited 2yrs! :) ill have a lil prayer for you xx

My status today would be - 'JUST PISS OFF EVERYONE!!!!' OF course not you lovely bnb ladies x x

What's wrong lovely? :hugs:

Bad day, feel iffy, want my BFP and everyone keeps talking about thier pregnancies, their newborns or how fantastic thier body is since having their baby a week ago.

Can you tell im in a bad mood????? :)

I'm sorry hun :awww: try to be like a duck and let everything roll off your back. Just focus on that BFP and maybe your moodiness is a sign of something good!!!:happydance: FX for ya!

Ick I know!! Or my personal favorite "Just relax and don't think about it"...yeah, that'll happen. :hugs: feel better!

Thanks hun :)

do u know what.........i least expected it this month and look after 2yrs of trying and i got bfp! xx

I saw that, congratulations :) We've been trying for 17 months now but I have really severe PCOS and only ovulate on Clomid (i'm on the last cycle with Clomid now) but the gynae said I can't have more for 12 months and there's nothing else they can do till i'm 23 and they can refer me for IVF :(

I cannot believe this. FML. Just great. Day gone from bad to worse.

(( A girl I know who slept around && partied wayyy too hard and "Loved" every guy she was with after only a week. She's my friend and if she's happy then I'm happy for her. But I don't think that this is fair. :( ))

Well I'm now 5 days late but :bfn:

Just AF come if your coming so I can get onto the next cycle :growlmad:

Amy xx

I don't care what the tests say, I know my body and I know I'm pregnant! Just gotta get that BFP.

Rachael finally got her +ve OPK today, so spending the weekend jumping on the OH at every opportunity :rofl:

So i've spent 18 months trying and now I need to choose whether to finish my degree or take an 8 month break. Feel like it's never going to be my turn :(

So i've spent 18 months trying and now I need to choose whether to finish my degree or take an 8 month break. Feel like it's never going to be my turn :(

Your turn will come, don't worry! :hugs: Maybe if you work on finishing your degree it will help take your mind off TTC a little bit? Feel better!

Need a TTC buddy. Someone that will understand and not judge me for being impatient :/ feel very alone today...OPK & HPT BFN. I want to know what's going on with my body!!!

Need a TTC buddy. Someone that will understand and not judge me for being impatient :/ feel very alone today...OPK & HPT BFN. I want to know what's going on with my body!!!

Hope you get some good news soon :hugs:

:hugs: Keep your head up Hun.
Where in Missouri are you?
I'm sure when the Right time comes you will have the perfect Baby Girl or Baby boy :) ... Just taking their Sweet Ass Time, Lol.

:hugs: Keep your head up Hun.
Where in Missouri are you?
I'm sure when the Right time comes you will have the perfect Baby Girl or Baby boy :) ... Just taking their Sweet Ass Time, Lol.

Well they need to hurry their little ass up because at the rate my fertility doc is charging, my baby will be nude! :blush: Haha. I'm in Blue Springs...about 30 min east of KC. Where are you in MO?

I want a baby so bad:baby:......and due to work and stress and stress we missed the important dates for babydancing:nope:. Feeling so bad, and sad and impatient.:wacko:

could honestly sit and :cry: next cycle is "prediction" cycle and I wish af would just hurry up and get a wriggle on (not that I'm even expecting anything to happen, my last bit of pma is slipping away), I don't feel pregnant, nothing showing on my opks (because Chris doesn't want me to buy hpts) ... I have nothing against people who've got their bfp, but I really wish I was one of the lucky ones, it's my turn now :(

could honestly sit and :cry: next cycle is "prediction" cycle and I wish af would just hurry up and get a wriggle on (not that I'm even expecting anything to happen, my last bit of pma is slipping away), I don't feel pregnant, nothing showing on my opks (because Chris doesn't want me to buy hpts) ... I have nothing against people who've got their bfp, but I really wish I was one of the lucky ones, it's my turn now :(

Awww hun.........................
i was saying the same thing last week! So please keep chin up xxxx

I'm trying hun, believe me, I'm trying. But I'm just finding it so hard this cycle, and I don't get what is so different this time around that is making it so much harder :(

I'm trying hun, believe me, I'm trying. But I'm just finding it so hard this cycle, and I don't get what is so different this time around that is making it so much harder :(

HUN,its normal to get cycles like that october cycle and this past cycle broke my heart:hugs: as thort i was out,it still feels very much like a dream at the mo,id been ttc 2yrs hun,it will happen only last week someon was telling me that and i wasnt believeing them and look now :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->