Facebook Status

The next person that says "Hey you can take my kids for a day; maybe you'll change your mind" or "It'll happen when the time is right." or sends me an email of their ultrasound pic will be punched in the nose. You've all been warned!

Ugh, I hate people who say.. are you sure you're ready? Well take mine for a day, you won't be so sure then!

Uh, yea, I'm sure. I'm married, graduated from law school, and have a stable life... what else is there to do????

Please stop complaining about your morning sickness,I would LOVE to be in your position.

is so confused! FF thinks I'm 3DPO because of my temps, but all my OPK's have been -ve!!

Please do not tell me "it'll happen when the time is right," "just relax, quit trying," or "everything happens for a reason one more time. You gave one baby up for adoption, aborted one, gave up custody of another, and have two you take shit care of. I want mine NOW, g-ddammnit.

JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! (sorry, really wanted to put that on Facebook but decided against it :) )

Ok so this probably wouldn't fit as a FB status but this is what I really want to say to my younger cousin right now...

So maybe you think you know what you're talking about because you have a 1 year old but you still live with your mum, you have never had a job, FOB is in prison, you can barely afford what you need for your baby and social services have visited you twice... what gives you the right to say you don't think we're ready when we're older than you, have jobs, have a house and stable relationship and PLANNED ttc instead of just forgetting to use a condom???

(Kit603 - I completely understand, that would drive me barmy too!)

If one more person posts their baby scan pictures on fb then I will SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyone left out there who isn't actually pregnant?!

ummmmmmmmmmmm............after two yrs have we done it! :) oh i think im so excited i could puke :sick: lol
https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3055/rscn1374.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ugh, I hate people who say.. are you sure you're ready? Well take mine for a day, you won't be so sure then!

Uh, yea, I'm sure. I'm married, graduated from law school, and have a stable life... what else is there to do????

So True! If anybody else ask me again:" don´t you want to focus on your careere????" I will be throwing a fit! :hissy::brat:I have a Masters degree, worked steady for 5 year at the same company, got promoted twice.:happydance:....DH finished medical school and workes:headspin:..what else do you want?????:bodyb:

7DPO now, this time next week i should know if im pregnant or have to put up with that horrible witch instead

8dpo and REALLY WANT TO TEST!!!!!! I need somebody to come and hold me back from doing it

8dpo and REALLY WANT TO TEST!!!!!! I need somebody to come and hold me back from doing it

Lol don't ask me! I'm 8dpo and made the mistake of testing this morning... BFN of course :haha:

is almost 1 day till the Big O. So hoping to DTD heaps tonight and tomorrow.

I have the worst gas and have been farting up a storm all day...and secretly hiding it from DH.... Ohhhh..I hope it is an early pregnancy symptom...:haha: LOL:haha::haha:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/FunnehBum.gif

im pregnant omg omg i woke up and the lines darker and im not dreaming :wohoo:

thanks hun,wow its starting sink in,didnt need to take test apart lol

Congratulations Babyhopes2010 :dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy::happydance:

You must be so happy after so long trying! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members