Facebook Status

thx hun im in complete shock :shock: i cant stop crying(happy tears of relief):cry:

Congrats hun :hugs: Mine would be:

9dpo - Just want to know if this line is an evap or the start of a very early BFP... should have waited to test!!

Mine today would be:

I'm driving myself mad trying to decide if my OPK's are getting darker! Need to hold my pee and test again this afternoon I think!

Mine would be:

In my fertile phase and in not fit state to BD. Ha ha! Oh well.

If i hear the words "It'll happen when you least expect it" or "If it's meant to be..." one more time I will not be responsible for my actions!! :growlmad:

Hmmm, CD18 and I have very dark and sore niblets. No idea when I ovulated or when AF is due because my cycle seems to have varied recently. Jeez, no idea what's going on :wacko:

P.S I had a general anesthetic yesterday, but surely that wouldn't cause this?

Getting sick of spending an assload of money on OPKs because my cycle varies every month...30d, 27d, 26d...what to do?

If i hear the words "It'll happen when you least expect it" or "If it's meant to be..." one more time I will not be responsible for my actions!! :growlmad:

Ick I know!! Or my personal favorite "Just relax and don't think about it"...yeah, that'll happen. :hugs: feel better!

New one...
Just went shopping and bought some very un-sensible underwear. Well these are necessary purchases to get to the BFP state, aren't they. :)

Ick I know!! Or my personal favorite "Just relax and don't think about it"...yeah, that'll happen. :hugs: feel better!

that is called positive attitude...

do u know what.........i least expected it this month and look after 2yrs of trying and i got bfp! xx

Yes, I AM sure I am ready for a sticky bean, and NO I do not want to "borrow" your kids for the night because you can't "handle" them and they're "driving you crazy"... And even if I did, it *wouldn't* change my mind about ttc like you seem to think it would. Thanks xx!

Congrats babyhopes2010 on your :bfp:

that is called positive attitude...

do u know what.........i least expected it this month and look after 2yrs of trying and i got bfp! xx

I saw that!! Congrats! I can't even imagine how happy you are!:hugs: To me, there is a positive attitude iceberg and for every year or month of BFNs, global warming takes a little off the top. I'm not being negative, I'm being frustrated.

i was so pessamistic i had to pee on 12 tests yesterday to double check there was sorta aline there :haha:

My status today would be - 'JUST PISS OFF EVERYONE!!!!' OF course not you lovely bnb ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->