Facebook Status

i would write

I hope I dont miss my ovulation date while away on Holiday, I want this to be our month!!

HUN,its normal to get cycles like that october cycle and this past cycle broke my heart:hugs: as thort i was out,it still feels very much like a dream at the mo,id been ttc 2yrs hun,it will happen only last week someon was telling me that and i wasnt believeing them and look now :bfp: xx

yep and I'm so unbelievably over the moon for you :hugs:

I can honestly say this is the worst I've felt during a cycle, but knowing me I'll probably snap out of it as soon as af starts (if she starts) :dohh:

I'm trying hun, believe me, I'm trying. But I'm just finding it so hard this cycle, and I don't get what is so different this time around that is making it so much harder :(

:hugs: I've been feeling the same this month and nothing is really any different to the last few months, but it's just getting harder and harder :cry:

I hope we both get our BFPs soon :dust: :dust:

:hugs: I've been feeling the same this month and nothing is really any different to the last few months, but it's just getting harder and harder :cry:

I hope we both get our BFPs soon :dust: :dust:

yep that's exactly what I mean, this cycle isn't any different from any of the others, but it feels so much harder than the ones before now :(

lots and lots of :dust: to you too hun :hugs: fingers crossed for bfps for all the ladies on here who want them

fed up of people saying youve been married over a year now, are you thinking of having a baby soon! and id love to say YES IM BLOODY TRYING BUT ITS NOT WORKING! HA

:hugs: We're not married, but i've had lots of family members like aunties, uncles etc say that to me because we've been living together so long etc :(

I used to have family members on at me and Chris as to when we were having babies, but now they don't go on at us and seem to have turned their hopes to my brother and his 19 year old girlfriend, and the reason they don't go on at us anymore is "they're not getting on with it, no chance of them having a baby at this rate" and they make it very blatant ... that hurts a hell of a lot more than them going on at us as to when it'll happen :cry:

I used to have family members on at me and Chris as to when we were having babies, but now they don't go on at us and seem to have turned their hopes to my brother and his 19 year old girlfriend, and the reason they don't go on at us anymore is "they're not getting on with it, no chance of them having a baby at this rate" and they make it very blatant ... that hurts a hell of a lot more than them going on at us as to when it'll happen :cry:

hun since ttc my brother has had 2nd and 3rd child! and it seems they all go on about them all the time:growlmad:

it's horrible when other people put their expectations onto you ... as if we're not stressed out about it all enough :growlmad:

it's horrible when other people put their expectations onto you ... as if we're not stressed out about it all enough :growlmad:

i know hun i went on to start saying 'we dont want children' that killed me!
im only 4 weeks and my frer is still faint so im not outta the woods and wont be for a while! x

Oh no that's not nice :( :hugs: Since trying to get pregnant i've had a LOT of family get pregnant without even trying. My OHs sister got pregnant with an implant, my 18 year old cousin got pregnant following a drunk one-night stand, my soon-to-be step-sister (age 17) got pregnant whilst on the pill and my 23 year old cousin posted on FB that his GF is pregnant this week she only just gave birth to #1 3 and a half months ago and neither were planned :dohh:

Nice thread!

I'd say:

Everyone, we are TTC! YES, things are going great and we want another child!!

I think mine at the moment would say ...

"cleaning up after your dirty puppy isn't my responsibility and when I "finally have a baby" I'll cope just fine as dog poop and baby poop aren't the same thing"

my brother's gf made a nasty comment "how on earth is she going to cope when she finally has a baby?" just because I refused to clean up her puppy's poop!!!

It's not fair to expect you to clean up after somebody elses' puppy whether it's similar to baby poop or not... I clean up after my puppies and I wouldn't expect other people to :haha:

Need a TTC buddy. Someone that will understand and not judge me for being impatient :/ feel very alone today...OPK & HPT BFN. I want to know what's going on with my body!!!

:hugs: Keep your head up Hun.
Where in Missouri are you?
I'm sure when the Right time comes you will have the perfect Baby Girl or Baby boy :) ... Just taking their Sweet Ass Time, Lol.

Well they need to hurry their little ass up because at the rate my fertility doc is charging, my baby will be nude! :blush: Haha. I'm in Blue Springs...about 30 min east of KC. Where are you in MO?

Lol. Niceee! Just throw a diaper on 'em and send them on their way. Haha.
And I'm In Saint Louis. :)

mine would be: DH is stressed out from work and is aiming at another depressive episode:sad2:.......how on earth are we supposed to Babydance that way.......so sad and frustrated!:cry:

Need a TTC buddy. Someone that will understand and not judge me for being impatient :/ feel very alone today...OPK & HPT BFN. I want to know what's going on with my body!!!

:hugs: Keep your head up Hun.
Where in Missouri are you?
I'm sure when the Right time comes you will have the perfect Baby Girl or Baby boy :) ... Just taking their Sweet Ass Time, Lol.

Well they need to hurry their little ass up because at the rate my fertility doc is charging, my baby will be nude! :blush: Haha. I'm in Blue Springs...about 30 min east of KC. Where are you in MO?

Lol. Niceee! Just throw a diaper on 'em and send them on their way. Haha.
And I'm In Saint Louis. :)

Hey, we aren't too far away! My mom keeps saying "go work on making my grandbabies"...no pressure hahaha

Today's status:
I apparently still can't pay 2 lines to show up on an OPK or HPT. What is wrong with me? I know I have my O day, but my body just wants it to be a surprise I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->