Facebook Status

this thread might explain it better :cry:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/518747-hate-answer-brand-tests-pls-look.html

i read that...gawd it's like they don't realize that peoples' lives depend on this!!:wacko:

You're the most unstable person I know,you also just happen to be family.You're literally crazy you're on meds for it which you don't ever take. Now you think you should start trying to have a baby when your husband comes home if he agrees to it?! Which by the way you had to go to your parents house for that month since you can't even take care of yourself.

I absolutely won't be able to handle this if it happens..

14DPO... Still BFN but no :witch: either... REALLY need lines or AF to turn up today :(

14DPO... Still BFN but no :witch: either... REALLY need lines or AF to turn up today :(

Best of luck to you :hugs:

Today my status would be:

I'm sick of waiting and I just need to know if I'm going to get a :bfp: this month or not! Need to know whether to order more OPK's for next month :rofl:

mine would be -

bfn again this morning, wish the :witch: would stop teasing me like this and arrive!!!

little jen.....really wants that amazing moment again when you look down and you have a +.......it can only be discribed as magic x

Mine would say

Please everyone stop complaining in your status updates about how your kids are driving you mad. You have the one thing that I really really want and you are so lucky.

Im so happy to all my friends for bewing pregnant but please stop plastering it all over my news feed along with moaning about morning sickness!!..Id do anything to be having morning sickness!!

i would say............

everyone out there whose ttc it will happen! 2 yrs it took climbing the mountain but dammm the view is beautiful:cloud9:

Well the :witch: arrived this morning, so my status would now be:

OH wants to wait till September before we carry on TTC (we've been trying nearly 18 months now) but I really don't know if I can wait so long :(

Well the :witch: arrived this morning, so my status would now be:

OH wants to wait till September before we carry on TTC (we've been trying nearly 18 months now) but I really don't know if I can wait so long :(

has he given you a reason why he wants to wait so long hun? :hugs: hope he changes his mind xx

Yeah - it's actually a very sensible reason and I can see why he wants to wait. If I were being logical, i'd say to wait too... but in my heart i'm fed up of waiting :( I'm doing a foundation degree at the moment and I have the option to convert it to a full BA (hons) degree, but I need to decide by the end of February/early march time.

If i'd gotten pregnant this cycle, i'd have been due at the start of September and the course starts the first week in October. It would have been tough - i'd have had to give birth and go straight back to college (its only two evenings a week so OH would be home) about three weeks later, but i'd have managed.

If I get pregnant between now and July i'll be due during the course or during exam period. If I got pregnant in August i'd be due just after exams but there's always the possibility of going into labour early. By waiting until September, my due date would be about a month after I finish my final exams. :(

awwww hun :hugs: I hope you sort something out, wish I had some sort of useful advice to give :hugs:

would all of my pregnant friends please stop putting all the details of your pregnancy and how thrilled you both are on line for the world to see, can't you see how crushing it is everytime i see, read or hear it/ you. Yes i'm thrilled for you both but i just want it to be our turn

yeap i agree totally

todays status:

please stop ruining my life. i took the car you dumped on us with a smile and i've been trying to kill you with kindness. now you replace the dumped car with the exact same car you got rid of and you're talking about getting prego. i know it's to spite me but its not fair that you would get another life involved in it. i'm sorry you hate me, but don't bring my fertility problems into it. please.

2 weeks since i found out i miscarried my second twin, just wish i had someone to give me them back.

(only a few people on fb new about the mc and i dont want my mum knowing. Thank you for creating this thread!)

Soo glad of this,

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Not only is my OH's sister pregnant (again) when she doesn't look after her other children properly, and complains about it constantly on fb, but she is going to call baby after their mums name, (if its a girl) That was our plan, aaarrggghhhh (Thier parents both died when they were quite young). Where's my bfp?

I feel like i waited too long after conceiving my son to start trying again.....it hasnt even been 8 months....

Today is CD40 and still no proper period! What is my body doing?? seriously fed up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->