Facebook Status

really wish my so called friends cared about me, as much as they say they do!

if one more persons says 'at least u can get pregnant' i will actually hit them :hissy:

id rather have never got pregnant then go throught this,some people are so insensative!

if one more persons says 'at least u can get pregnant' i will actually hit them :hissy:

id rather have never got pregnant then go throught this,some people are so insensative!

Sorry to hear this :cry::hugs:

Facebook status - I hope my appointment is arranged soon so we can start making babies that have a chance of implanting!

:witch: stop playing tricks on me ... why do you have to tint my cm and then not come back at all?? :dohh:

really hoping our time comes soon feels like forever since we been trying and also all my preg friends you are making me sad and mad by ignoring me i know you feel guilty esp as some of you werent trying but you making me feel horrible ignoring me!!!!!!

Today mine would be

AARRRHHH You haven't even been together as long as we've have been trying... You were the bit of stuff on the side for my Uncle now your having a child together great! :hissy:

Shut up moaning about having morning sickness and headaches. You PLANNED this pregnancy and knew what you were getting into as it's your second. I would give ANYTHING to be in your position!

Sorry, needed a rant!

:witch: stop playing games with me, if you're going to pay me a visit then get a move on so I can get started on next cycle, rather than just giving me this awful light pink tinged cm :growlmad:

Shut up moaning about having morning sickness and headaches. You PLANNED this pregnancy and knew what you were getting into as it's your second. I would give ANYTHING to be in your position!

Sorry, needed a rant!

OMG! I hate it when people do that.

Dont realise how blessed they are.

xxx

I'm sick of DREAMING about being a mommy, i'm ready to BE a mommy!

I'm going to knee cap the next person who tells me at least you know you can get pregnant and to try again, I wanted this one :sadangel:

I'm going to knee cap the next person who tells me at least you know you can get pregnant and to try again, I wanted this one :sadangel:

So very sorry for your loss.

Annoys me when people say that too. :hugs:

xxx

thats exactly how i feel :cry: i dont want another one i want my one,just want to rewind few days ago that mummy feeling i had :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->