Facebook Status

Please catch the egg this month sperms! I have been waiting patiently :flower:

xxxx

Praying for a BFP in time for Valentines Day!

:witch: where are you??? no sign of you and no sign of a bfp or line on an opk, it's driving me :wacko:

Maybe for the moment no news is good news??? FX for you!

thanks hun :hugs:

lots and lots of :dust: for you too ...

just confused because I had a tiny speck of blood in with my cm yesterday, and nothing since, but nothing showing on my opks as I've ran out of hpts :dohh:

Where abouts in your cycle do you usually ovulate?

I'm not sure to be honest, I didn't have af for 7 months because of my weight, and as I've been losing weight my periods have started getting more regular. I'm not even 100% sure if I actually ovulate though :(

I hope this unending cramping is a good sign that theres a sticky bean, i just hate that i have to manage an 18 month old feeling like this.

To everyone who is getting bfps and not even ttc, please bottle up some of that fertility water you've been drinking and send it my way? Thanks!

:happydance: :witch: if that's you giving my watery cm a tint of pink this afternoon, please, please, please hurry up so I can get started on next cycle :thumbup:

I'm not sure to be honest, I didn't have af for 7 months because of my weight, and as I've been losing weight my periods have started getting more regular. I'm not even 100% sure if I actually ovulate though :(

Have you been using OPKs or anything?

I stopped having periods for about a year (PCOS related) and started again when I lost weight but I didn't start getting positives on an OPK until a few months later and then out of about 6 cycles I only got positive OPKs twice :(

yeah I've been using opks but never actually got a definite positive ... am temping this coming cycle and will use opks too and see if that makes any difference ...

I'm quite excited to get started to be honest and to see a hint that af might be on her way :blush:

Got my first ever definite positive on an OPK a few minutes ago. As excited as I am now, you would think it was a BFP on an HPT

When did Facebook change it's name to Babybook? At least that's what seems to have happened.. log in & all I see is talk of baby's & baby photo's.

Think I am going insane..... waiting to test on sat and so want ti get a BFP.

Also can all pregnant women please stay away from me for the next 3 days!!!!!

everyone else can get pregnant but me! how do all the 16 year olds figure it out?? or i guess get that lucky??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->