Facebook Status

I'm going to knee cap the next person who tells me at least you know you can get pregnant and to try again, I wanted this one :sadangel:

thats exactly how i feel :cry: i dont want another one i want my one,just want to rewind few days ago that mummy feeling i had :cry:

Keep your heads up girls! We will get our BFP's and it will be so rewarding

I'm going to knee cap the next person who tells me at least you know you can get pregnant and to try again, I wanted this one :sadangel:

thats exactly how i feel :cry: i dont want another one i want my one,just want to rewind few days ago that mummy feeling i had :cry:

i dont think i can feel happy about bfp ill prob just wait for this to happen again :(

i dont think i can feel happy about bfp ill prob just wait for this to happen again :(

I know what you mean huni xxx I talked to the sister at the EPU and she said I could ask the MW in my next pregnancy to go for an early scan given my history they would fit me in, she said she would be more than happy to see me early :hugs:

really hate when people are bitching about their pregnancies on their fb and then to me in private message. I JUst had a miscarriage. NOT A GOOD TIME.
(wish I could make this my status but too afraid to)

wish the urge to test would sod off... I've not had any nookie since Monday and I don't ovulate till the weekend but I still want to POAS!

Thats certainly not a suitable FB status for me!! LOL!!

if one more persons says 'at least u can get pregnant' i will actually hit them :hissy:

id rather have never got pregnant then go throught this,some people are so insensative!

I know! After I lost my babe in December, the few people who knew we were expecting said that to me. I want the healthy baby in my arms, not the memory of losing them.

I'm so sorry, dear. :hugs:

I hated when people said that to me (and they still do). Grrrr!

Sorry for the bombardment of posts from me on this thread, but....

My FB status would be: I've been lapped. Since we've been married and trying, a friend of mine has unexpectedly become pregnant... twice. When will it be my turn for a healthy, sticky bean that sticks for entire 9 months?

I hate it when someone tells me,"You're trying to hard, that's why it isn't happening" .. Oh I so want to just punch them in the face lol.

Thanks that felt good. :thumbup:

My status now would be

I am happy for all of you my friends who are lucky enough to experience the joy of being pregnant. I wish I could be in your shoes, it takes all of me to pretend throughout the day it doesn't kill me that I'm not. In the meantime waiting to "O". Hoping for some luck this month.

I hate it when someone tells me,"You're trying to hard, that's why it isn't happening" .. Oh I so want to just punch them in the face lol.

I hear you people say this to me all the time. It makes me mad. What really pisses me off is when they say "Oh your young you've got all the time in the world to have a baby. So dont worry about not getting pregnant" I seriously experience an out of body version of myself strangling them.

I just want to be pregnant again..... I regret bitching so much when i was last time and this time i wont ill embrace all the discomforts

I hear you people say this to me all the time. It makes me mad. What really pisses me off is when they say "Oh your young you've got all the time in the world to have a baby. So dont worry about not getting pregnant" I seriously experience an out of body version of myself strangling them.

i know what you mean. it really makes me crazy when people say about the age thing.even my doc said it once. i always say it doesnt matter how old you are, you cant control your feelings and i want a baby now not when i'm older.i want to enjoy every second of my child while i'm young enough to have the energy to keep up with them. :flower:.

and as for the whole trying too hard thing,i get it but when your as desperate as what i am and some of the other ladies on here, you will try anything.

baby dust to us all xxx

AF just showed her ugly head and I log into FB and the FIRST story in my News Feed is;

"Dominick & Melinda's baby is now in gestational week 17"

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good for you guys!!! I'm so sick and tired of reading everyones baby crap all over the place. I SWEAR that if I EVER get a BFP I'm so NOT littering FB with baby updates....I know how much it can hurt someone else :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->