Facebook Status

"Gutted, AF has just shown 3 days early meaning that my leutal phase has changed. Not happy, will I every get pregnant!!!!"

Dear AF,

Could you please just stay away for 9 months time? I think we really need some space,your monthly visits are just too much for me to handle at this time.I was stupid enough to believe that your visit was over for this month since you disappeared for more than half the day,only to return in the morning & in the process ruin my sheets.I'm very angry at you & myself for this.The only forgiveness I see fit for this,is that you stay away for the next 9 months & bring me a little one.

Please & thank you.

aweee ty 9babies i bet you already are a great mom i just hope i can do it as well as i have with my son as i know itll be alot harder with 2.

aweee ty 9babies i bet you already are a great mom i just hope i can do it as well as i have with my son as i know itll be alot harder with 2.

YOu will do just great. I thought the same thing when My son came along. and guess what. I handle it just fine! actually a lot better than fine.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky
are like shooting stars
i could really do with a wish right now,wish right now,wish right now.

Is hoping that fainting twice at 3dp is a good sign - even though I know it's too early.

Mine would be: Gee get over yourself!!! The whole universe is not moving around you!!!!! Don´t be so inconsidered!

Think I'm ovualting... Going to jump Mike when he gets home! :haha:
x

Please please Sam could you stop telling us how much you hate being pregnant :-(

Thank you :hugs: Its my OHs sister, she complains about not being able to go out and get slaughtered, she can't find anything to do, its really boring, big inconvience for her, apparently. She doesn't know how lucky she is and how upset we feel when she says those things :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->