Facebook Status

6dpo why does sunday seem so far away i just wanna :test: already !!! a birthday :bfp: is all i want on sunday

this isn't what my status would be, but rather a facebook observation i've made....

A girl I grew up with announced her pregnancy on fb back in November....since then she's posted almost NOTHING regarding her pregnancy, no scan pics, no pics of her belly, no status' about being PG, etc. Last night her hubby posted one pic of her and her belly, tagging her in it, but that's it.

I'm thinking maybe she had a difficult time getting PG and she knows how ANNOYING the constant fb updates can be when youre TTC. I seriously would love to give this girl a big 'ol hug and say THANK YOUUU!!!! She seems to be the only one of my PG friends that understands this....so kudos to you today! hahaha

Well another pregnancy announcement on FB this morning.... ugghhhhhh:wacko::wacko:

Hopes all these side effects of the medication I'm getting will be worth it this month! x

he he he I've just spent far too long reading through these posts and it has cheered me right up so hope I'm not hijacking but after more posts in my fb feed this morning and being CD1 I really needed this.

Today's status would be:

"CD 1 and not a mummy again - oh sorry...does it make you uncomfortable reading this about me? Then think how I feel reading your updates....."

lol slightly mean maybe but i feel better now :winkwink:

Mine would be:

I'm not really 'focusing on work', hubby and I don't really want a bit longer 'just the two of us', I couldn't care less if I never see China, Russia or South America & I'm sick of making excuses to all you inconsiderate people who push me to tell these awful lies so that you don't feel awkward when I burst into floods of tears when I tell you the truth!

i really shouldnt be sitting at my desk checking my nipples every 10 minutes to see if they are sore....

^^ true story lol ^^

You posted on fb you were pregnant the second after you pee'd on the stick, it's only been a week & it's all you talk about.I hope nothing goes wrong for you but honestly isn't a bit early to shove it in everyone's face? Not to mention your unhealthy relationship you announce each fight between your pregnancy talk.

this isn't what my status would be, but rather a facebook observation i've made....

A girl I grew up with announced her pregnancy on fb back in November....since then she's posted almost NOTHING regarding her pregnancy, no scan pics, no pics of her belly, no status' about being PG, etc. Last night her hubby posted one pic of her and her belly, tagging her in it, but that's it.

I'm thinking maybe she had a difficult time getting PG and she knows how ANNOYING the constant fb updates can be when youre TTC. I seriously would love to give this girl a big 'ol hug and say THANK YOUUU!!!! She seems to be the only one of my PG friends that understands this....so kudos to you today! hahaha

AMEN TO THAT!!!

After all the attention seeking bullsh*t i've had to put up with from pregnant women lately has made me promise to myself that i WILL NOT post pictures of ultrasounds, announce my pregnancy on fb (or really at all...), or bitch and moan about any discomfort pregnacy may cause me. Nor will i whine about any inconvenience the kid may cause when s/he finally decides to arrive.

"AMEN TO THAT!!!

After all the attention seeking bullsh*t i've had to put up with from pregnant women lately has made me promise to myself that i WILL NOT post pictures of ultrasounds, announce my pregnancy on fb (or really at all...), or bitch and moan about any discomfort pregnacy may cause me. Nor will i whine about any inconvenience the kid may cause when s/he finally decides to arrive."

This girl literally just posted a black scan. I don't know who gave her a scan this early but she posted it & said "You see that little black dot on there that's my baby"

I had the urge to say No,I don't see a thing the ENTIRE thing is black not to mention I can tell you took this with your cellphone to upload it the entire thing is a black blurr.

haha,so YES,I agree let's not post it on fb when it's finally our turn.

Oh god another bad day, when will this end, is it too much to ask to be a mum. It took 12 mths to get my little bean and then it chose not to carry on xx I would be 12 wks now :cry:

I miss my 2 babies and just because i have a LO one know it doesn't make it any easier stop telling me it does!!!

Nothing to do but wait and hope hubby's swimmers did the trick this month.

Cant wait to be pregnant so i CAN post it all over facebook!! Every 5 mins i will be posting something about my baby / bump i will NOT moan i WILL post every single scan picture!!! NOONE has the right to tell me thats wrong, If people had been through HALF of the things i have been through to get this far i will be damned if im going to hid it! Over three years of sadness i think i deserve to spread the happiness!

I know its hard to see all those babies and bumps, but you dont really know what people have been through to get pregnant or the ins and outs of other peoples lifes.........

Cant wait to be pregnant so i CAN post it all over facebook!! Every 5 mins i will be posting something about my baby / bump i will NOT moan i WILL post every single scan picture!!! NOONE has the right to tell me thats wrong, If people had been through HALF of the things i have been through to get this far i will be damned if im going to hid it! Over three years of sadness i think i deserve to spread the happiness!

I know its hard to see all those babies and bumps, but you dont really know what people have been through to get pregnant or the ins and outs of other peoples lifes.........

:hugs:

Maybe the reason I'm not pregnant yet is because I'm CONSTANTLY stressed out from my dumb a$$ sister in law. She makes me literally ill. I've had a stomach ache for over 12 hours now.....ughhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->