Facebook Status

Driving myself totally nutz.. by testing to early even though I promised myself I wouldnt bother this month since DH has been out of town 2 weeks this month and missed my entire fertile window.. Why must I torture myself like this... ugghh.. i am supposed to be giving myself a break from TTC this month....I think i am totally off my rocker at this point...:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yes we are trying. If you don't like it dont come visit! - HECK... just dont come vist regardless

He might be your son but he is my husband!! stop treating him like a 3 year old. You and your spoiled heathen daughter can go far far away. Neither of you or your extended family will ever and i mean EVER be left alone with any children we have!!

Yes we are trying. If you don't like it dont come visit! - HECK... just dont come vist regardless

He might be your son but he is my husband!! stop treating him like a 3 year old. You and your spoiled heathen daughter can go far far away. Neither of you or your extended family will ever and i mean EVER be left alone with any children we have!!

I think our inlaws must be related, cos I couldn't have put it better myself xxx

That is my fear.. if I ever get a lo I don't want my mil left alone with him/her I'm afraid this will cause some conflict with my dh.Not worrying about it just yet though considering I can't even get a bfp.

:hugs: I totally feel your in-law pain. All mine do is stress out DH to no end...he does EVERYTHING for them and on top of it he has to be crapped on all the time, and have his wretched little sister yell at him, boss him around, etc. Lately shes been all into disrespecting me now too...god I wish she would just GO AWAY! She is such damaged goods I swear...

:hugs: for everyone

my status would be: it's nearly time to start peeing on opk's so we can finally get down to ttc!! cycle 1 woo hoo!!! :happydance:

wow. someone was right peeing on a stick in the afternoon makes all the difference. : )

congrats 9babiesgone!!

N my status for today would be

Stupid girl you have a beautiful baby at home and your out drinking and posting drunken photos when your baby is with a sitter. What is this the 4th weekend in a row? Grow up and take care of what you created!!

Congrats 9babies, that's awesome news so happy for you :hugs:

just as things start going good something comes along and f**ks it up

I've just seen a post that one of my 'friends' is PG (I say friend, she is someone I worked with last year who is really nice but haven't kept in touch really). She didn't announce it on FB, but somehow it has really upset me. I started TTC when I first met her (May 09) and a year later she got married (just after I left that job). She said she would try for a baby after getting hitched so it took her less than 3 months to fall PG (according to my calculations). I'm so upset about it that I even cried! I haven't cried at things like that before on FB and I have seen many PG announcements!

My status today would be:
I hurt so much inside - I just want what should come naturally to all women.
xxx

1st time in my life ive ever gone 4days over!!!! come on bean stick it out abit longer gimme a +sign ;-)

aww dont stress i know how ur feeling its happened to me too. will kp u in my prayers may u have gud news very soon and stay positive hun there many of us in the same boat :hugs:

I've just seen a post that one of my 'friends' is PG (I say friend, she is someone I worked with last year who is really nice but haven't kept in touch really). She didn't announce it on FB, but somehow it has really upset me. I started TTC when I first met her (May 09) and a year later she got married (just after I left that job). She said she would try for a baby after getting hitched so it took her less than 3 months to fall PG (according to my calculations). I'm so upset about it that I even cried! I haven't cried at things like that before on FB and I have seen many PG announcements!

My status today would be:
I hurt so much inside - I just want what should come naturally to all women.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->