Facebook Status

News,

Jessica Alba announced on Twitter that she's having 2nd baby.

congrats *jealous*

I really really want to just not be me for one day. I can not do anything right.

Thank you :hugs: Its my OHs sister, she complains about not being able to go out and get slaughtered, she can't find anything to do, its really boring, big inconvience for her, apparently. She doesn't know how lucky she is and how upset we feel when she says those things :-(

:hugs: my cousin does exactly the same thing :(

One minute you're saying you're so happy to be pregnant then when the sickness kicks in you're complaining & end the sentence with "fml"

NO! fuck MY life,where's my pregnancy? where's my sickness,where's my happiness? I guess your life isn't really that fucked is it?

Is so angry with our so called friends for telling us how wonderful it is to have a baby and how we should do it, when they know that we cant :cry:

Hoping this cramping and backache arnt a bad sign.... getting kinda scared and nervous...

really really need an break. when do I get to take a little vacation, even with the kids?

he gets out but what about me. and I dont mean party. I mean get out and see friends or just go to the park, or whatnot

This is cool. If I could say anything I wanted on facebook I would say that I want a baby, and am anxious becasue AF is 4 days late but excited about the possibilitys but terrified because last time didn't end so well. D: Swing of mixed emotions :D But can't be posted on facebook because I don't want my family to know until were sure it will work out this time

I'm starting to wonder if bad, uninformed choices I made when I was younger are effecting me today. Is that why I've had/ am having trouble making a baby and it sticking?

I'm starting to wonder if bad, uninformed choices I made when I was younger are effecting me today. Is that why I've had/ am having trouble making a baby and it sticking?

I wounder the same things. I had an eating-disorder for YEARS. :/ My husband says that that has something to do with it, he's not a doctor but im sure a doctor would agree.

I wounder the same things. I had an eating-disorder for YEARS. :/ My husband says that that has something to do with it, he's not a doctor but im sure a doctor would agree.

I've had doctors tell me that my bad choices have nothing to do with this difficulty, but I still wonder it. I mean, modern medicine is discovering new things every day. What if that is proven wrong next time?

I've had doctors tell me that my bad choices have nothing to do with this difficulty, but I still wonder it. I mean, modern medicine is discovering new things every day. What if that is proven wrong next time?

Doctors told me the same thing, however I have lost faith in doctors in the recent times, and have to go with my best judgement now. I am trying a healthy diet and lots of vitimans to make sure I am somewhat reversing the damage so hopefully what has happened in the past dosn't happen again. :/

I have everything crossed that this is our month fed up of hearing everyone else having babies, it's mine turn now!

Stop asking me if I'm pregnant yet!!!

I HATE IT When people ask me this. Especially with the miscarriage march of 2010 and then it's like the whole world is jumping on you and pressuring you to have a baby. Sometimes things just need time to heal. I think it's because their uncomfortable and are unsure what else to do or to say in cases like mine, and the many other like mine.

Oh and I have another one.

I also HATE IT when people tell me……”Your not a mother you don’t understand.” Because really…..it’s like I could have changed that? A year later and it is still irritating. My sister pulls this crap all the time . Most of the time it's like ...Really take a look into yourself and see if your really doing all that much better before messing with someone who actually has their life together.

I have everything crossed that this is our month fed up of hearing everyone else having babies, it's mine turn now!

:happydance: Best of luck to you! :D My facebook and twitter page is full of people having babies I can totally understand how you feel!

6 more days until testing day! I will not test early, I will not test early.

im losing faith that i wont lose this baby i wont stop cramping, i called healthlink and what do they tell me "theres nothing a doctor can do at this stage so unless your bleeding your better not to go in". I hope my ultrasound wednesday will have a good outcome but im not confident.

I cant post this on facebook because everyone i know will freak n wont leave me alone and will cause more stress. I cant even tell my mom because that will cause more problems then it helps. N hubby doesnt seem to understand.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->