Facebook Status

Yes, we are TTC and i'm going nuts and overanalyzing everything...deal with it.

I just want to fast forward a week so I know if this is our time or not........

Come on body... Please ovulate! [-o<[-o<
Whoever knew it was so hard to make a baby, how on earth is there so many oopsies?

AF showed her face today, right on time. Am I the ONLY one having trouble getting pregnant?!?!?

cd 72 still no af, seems like my body has decided to put me on a ttc break as well :cry:

Woooooooooohoooo!!! We have got good sperm!!!!!!!!!!

^Imagine posting that on FB. :haha:

x

Woooooooooohoooo!!! We have got good sperm!!!!!!!!!!

^Imagine posting that on FB. :haha:

x

haha! I'd love to see the replies you would get!

Mine would be....

Emma likes making babies - i've had more sex this week than I did all last month :happydance:

so upset, if I lose this baby I will be so sure that I really am a failure at this.

I hope so I was spotting and bleeding earlier, adn it finally stopped, but I havent got much faith.

: /

Whatever happened to the second trimester "rule"?! Why are people spreading the news of their pregnancy all over the internet right after peeing on a stick?!

Whatever happened to the second trimester "rule"?! Why are people spreading the news of their pregnancy all over the internet right after peeing on a stick?!

Oh my God hahaha you said it, girl. This is one thing I can't even deal with!!

A close friend of mine posted a picture of the positive pee test, while I was still miscarrying. So she was well aware that it could happen. Then, at her 11 week scan, she found out she miscarried. THEN was so upset because people on facebook were posting about it. WTF?! It's horrible and I had only wished her the best, but you make it public, that's what happens.

As for my status update.. I OVULATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I want my period already, damn you MMC I should be 13 weeks and happy now not planning my TTC strategy again :cry:

whoop whoop never thought id be so happy and at the same time so sorry to see a :bfn: but it means my body is now healing :happydance: bring on my next :bfp: lets hope this one goes to term

knows AF is gonna play games with me this month as I have zero symptoms, not even sore boobs....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->