Facebook Status

Stop talking about your pregnancies and updating FB every 2 seconds. Its depressing.

Please please please let there be a line on the stick in the morning. I don't care how faint. I just wanna see a line after 25 cycles trying.

OV would you hurry up and happen already! Looks like i'm in for a longer cycle this time... More waiting :dohh: PLEASE COME FOR ME BFP 26 cycles is long enough :thumbup:

xxxxx

ugghhh, i am so impatient and just want to know if I am prego or not!!! :wacko: :wacko: Tomorrow mornings test will hopefully be positive!!!! I am hoping and praying that AF is late for a reason!!!! Arrgghhhh!! :wacko:

I wish my MIL didn't have cancer or possibly die soon because I havn't been able to give her a grandchild yet. :(

Totally understand your feeling! My FIL has been sick since Sept....sometimes he can barely talk, but always manages to whisper to me and DH that he would love for us to give him a grandson or just another grandchild in general (DH already has a niece). God I love love LOVE my FIL more then anything and it just breaks my heart to hear him say it, because he doesn't know we've been trying since Dec 2009.....

Going to Disney World on Saturday for a few days....maybe dreams really do come true there....like :bfp: dreams :)

12 dpo and still no line. Not even a hint of one :( AF due any time really.

You're "nesting"? Oh how precious!! Thanks for letting the facebook community know!

Whoop whoop I am officially not pregnant I got a :bfn:

Never thought at this point in my life I would be happy bout it, but I have my closure now just need :witch: then I get jumping DH again :haha:

:happydance: af you have made me the happiest person ever, thank you for finally making an appearance

is SOO extremely happy that my cousin is expecting her second child and had no problem getting preggo with each...but do i need a fb reminder that lets me know what week she is in every single monday! like mondays arent bad enough!

ughhh i shouldnt talk though bc i know as soon as i am pregnant i will probably have the same weekly reminded on my facebook lol

Mine would be.....

I find it soooo bloody frustrating that you moan that you 'just want this baby out already' (at 31 weeks for goodness sake!) when there are people (ME,ME,ME) in this world that would give anything to be in your situation right now! Grrrrr!

Ah, I feel much better now! :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->