Facebook Status

Mine would be:
'Seriously, you're pregnant after being with your boyfriend for a month? Lucky you. So why is your profile picture, dated two days ago, showing you holding a bottle of vodka?' :mad:

(Sorry if this makes me sound like a jealous cow, but this really has made me angry!)

Mine would be:
'Seriously, you're pregnant after being with your boyfriend for a month? Lucky you. So why is your profile picture, dated two days ago, showing you holding a bottle of vodka?' :mad:

(Sorry if this makes me sound like a jealous cow, but this really has made me angry!)

Would make me angry too.

x

Mine would be:

Would make me angry too.

x

I have to actually resist actually saying something on there. I'm so glad this thread exists else I would have! :haha:

My 17YO SIL was drinking wine and smirnoff ice over xmas at 38 weeks pregnant... it was sooo hard to bite my tongue.

x

Mine Would be:
I post on this thread called Facebook on a trying to conceive forum and sometimes I worry that I'll get confused & post it up on my real fb page....

Wannabeprego is so impatient right now, wishing either AF would show already or I would get a definate dark second line on my HPT's....This is driving me batty!!! :wacko: :wacko: I wish I could see the future to know what was going to happen.....ugghhhhhhh

Here is my testing thread in the galllery if anyone feels like taking a peek and giving me their opinion on what they think... :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...anything-there-updated-test-pg-4-02-26-a.html

Mine would be....OMG!!!! CD70....yes 70...where the feck is my period!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Stupid girl you drive me nuts your baby is two months old its making a noise not saying hi, So start listening to other mothers instead of posting it everywere n making an ass of yourself!

I wish my MIL didn't have cancer or possibly die soon because I havn't been able to give her a grandchild yet. :(

LUPINERAINBOW is the happiest ever! :cloud9: Finally found a suitable house and its far nicer than i imagined we would be getting. Dad is giving me money for my wedding dress next week, all i need now is a bfp and i will be floating on my cloud forever :cloud9:

xxxxxxx

:cry: I'm so mad right now! Just saw her 18 week pregnancy picture and just announced it was a boy. Congrats to you but I wish I was pregnant right now. Trying to put my mind into losing some weight and getting in shape but it isn't working. I can't wait to experience pregnancy and I can't wait to hold my baby. You people don't understand! But keep posting your pics and updating your status I'll just try to deal... My heart hurts and no one understands... :cry:

Thank you and i bet you are, i cannot begin to imagine how you feel! :hugs:
I really hope you get a sticky one soon, you deserve it :hugs:

xxxxx

Why do I always go out of my way to get people the most thoughtful gifts and NO ONE ever returns the favor to me....

I mean I never say anything, but in my heart it hurts that my own husband can't even be thoughtful enough to think outside the box occasionally. Am I so hard of a person to know or understand???? Don't I deserve more then last minute??

I know EXACTLY what you mean...I woke up at 4am on vday to take DH to work just so I could go to the store and get him something I got a pretty red table cloth I spread rose petals on it, got a pretty wine glass set, a bottle of wine, got him a bunch of his favorite candy, a big monkey, made him a huge cupcake and a nice dinner I had everything (except the dinner) sitting out on the table when we walked in...He went online and ordered me some flowers a tiny teddy bear and a tiny box of candy..I am pretty sure he just ordered the first thing he seen on the website and plus he spent over $100 he could have spent way less if he would have "thought outside the box" a little and it would have meant way more

Those 30 days challenges with pictures thing going around facebook..

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

"anyone who is pregnant,i'd kill to be you."

My friend posted this today with a random picture of a bump. Wish I had the guts to post something like that! I feel bad for her she's 18 & still in high school so a bunch of people attacked her for the post.Can't a girl dream?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->