Facebook Status

Yes I do want a baby, yes we have been trying for a baby and yes i am struggling to conceive. It is not easy for everyone FFS

oh joy, your pregnant and your due date is the same as mine, sorry your my friend and i love you, i just cant be happy for you at the moment, i can only just manage being happy for me

why does shit like this always happen to me?! how can so many tests be WRONG?!

xxx

I just want to get back home to DH and start TTC again. This TTC break is taking it's toll and I can't stand waiting another month :wacko: (I'm working my notice period after my maternity leave, but that's 2000 miles away from where we live now, so LO and I have upped and gone, and will be away for 7wks; 3 down, 4 to go :()

Can't wait for af to arrive so I can start my first cycle of clomid!!!!!!!

I wish i could take my bra off even though im at work - my boobs hurt so much - hoping its because im preg even though im only 5 dpo...

Stupid family is to caught up in your accidental pregnancy to even be happy for us even though we tried for months for ours and you all knew. N then you ask us why were having another so soon, because we wanted to add to our family!!!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh!

Ah, I feel so much better now. I just want to be pregnant - please let it be me next, rather than some young girl who doesn't want to have a baby. We have so much love to give.
xxx

I'm sorry, I am trying to be happy for all your girls who have just had babies or just found out they are pregnant but I can't, getting pregnant isn't easy for everyone, I'm being referred for FS :(

I feel like I climbed a mountain and then the witch pushed me to fall all the way back down!

My nipples have been sore to the touch the last two days.Trying to not get my hopes up just to be disappointed all over again.Wishing for a good outcome though cuz they REALLY hurt & don't want to go through this pain for nothing.

We dtd this morning in hope that it would bring af on. no luck!

Xxx

Thinks if you want to get pregnant you should just be friends with me! Telly why are all my friends the ones getting pregnant on accident and we can't?

Thinks if you want to get pregnant you should just be friends with me! Telly why are all my friends the ones getting pregnant on accident and we can't?

I so agree with this...out of like 8 friends that I have with children only 1 wasn't an accident. I mean seriously here...:dohh:

New status update!

STOP telling me it will happen when we stop trying or the second we give up!!

Please stay away eggy - if you come today or tomorrow there will be no little spermies to meet you so you will be lonely, and you don't want that, do you?! Stay inside for a bit longer, pretty please!
xxx

I so agree with this...out of like 8 friends that I have with children only 1 wasn't an accident. I mean seriously here...:dohh:

Yea I'm the same way only one was planned! Even the friends I've known for about a month now are pregnant too!

Ok :witch: I know for the last 13 cycles I have begged you to stay away but if you could put in an appearance any day now would be good, so I can start counting, temping and :sex: like bunnies, that would be much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->