Facebook Status

Temp is up again today, please let me have a bit of luck for a change, please :)

Nothing like losing a baby that makes you realise how much you wanted one xxxx this is the strangest cycle iv ever had!

fucking hate insensitive people, and people who spend their time moaning about their kids on facebook?? get a grip, be grateful for what you have.

please please please let us catch our eggy this month!!! every1 else and their dog is pregnant just let it be me!!!! lol

Aw for f sake, we missed important :sex: weekend because you were moody because you lost your ebay bid OH COME ON!

So fucking pissed off and upset. Why can't they just be happy for us?

Cheer up it might never happen??? No it probably won't and thats why I am wallowing in my own self pity so just fuck off and leave me alone.

I have full on ferning on my microscope, im off to jump my DH :haha:

CD 25 and I'm still getting EWCM....Am I ever going to ovulate this cycle?

This is my first post on this thread, but I love it! I have a cousin on FB who is preggers and not a day goes by where she does not post about how miserable she is...nauseous, headache, backache, blah, blah, blah. I just want to go yell at her and tell her to SHUT UP! I would take the physical discomfort of pregnancy over the emotional pain of not being able to conceive ANY DAY!! Some people are ignorant and insensitive and I'm so over it!........Ahhh, I feel much better now :)

ummm Honey Bunny! I love you!! and well, you are going to be a Daddy!!!! have a great day at work and don't crash the tractor! ;)

if only he could really read that!! :)

This is my first post on this thread, but I love it! I have a cousin on FB who is preggers and not a day goes by where she does not post about how miserable she is...nauseous, headache, backache, blah, blah, blah. I just want to go yell at her and tell her to SHUT UP! I would take the physical discomfort of pregnancy over the emotional pain of not being able to conceive ANY DAY!! Some people are ignorant and insensitive and I'm so over it!........Ahhh, I feel much better now :)

My feelings exactly except it's my best friend! And I love posting on here it's so nice to get the feelings out! Good luck to you!!!!

All this sickness better mean something or I'm gonna be pissed!!! I can't stand being sick if I'm not pregnant!!!!

Im doing 150mg clomid next cycle and would like some bloody support please all you rubbish fair weather friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->