Facebook Status

hospital says bfp... ok then!! but i want my blood results back now to confirm the weewee test!!! lol

really really dont want to be disappointed, but I knwo I will be if I dont see two lines

Side effects of the tablets are back, but I don't care, bring on my April :bfp: x

Ive been lurking this thread for a while now, and after a day like today, i figured id add a few......Too many pregnant people/ people that dont know we are TTc on facebook!

"WTF is wrong with me? I want my baby NOW"
"Why cant that be me?"
"Okay im done waiting now!! bring on my BFP!"

So happy I got 2 positive OPK's today!! And everyone can kiss my f*cking fat ass!

really really dont want to be disappointed, but I knwo I will be if I dont see two lines

whoop whoop 9, am i reading this right :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just realised it doesnt make sense!! i meant your siggy

Ive been lurking this thread for a while now, and after a day like today, i figured id add a few......Too many pregnant people/ people that dont know we are TTc on facebook!

"WTF is wrong with me? I want my baby NOW"
"Why cant that be me?"
"Okay im done waiting now!! bring on my BFP!"

I will join you on that and add:
"Wanna be a mom, right here, right now!!!!"

You're pregnant....so quit bloody moaning about not having many lie ins left. I will happily get up at 5am for the next 10 years if I am given the chance to be a Mummy! Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!

(rant over) x

Do you do nothing else in your life apart from look after your child? Surely you have SOME personality left?

Stop fake complaining about being preg. If it's so awful then why do you moan about miscarrying all the time

Me, me, me, me, me ... ffs other people have feelings too and have things going on, the world doesn't revolve around you and your tantrums :grr:

OOh I like this thread, Imagine if the ppl were talking about stumbled over these posts lol

I think its v healthy to get these feelings out so that they dont fester, less likely to say them to the people concerned and ruin a friendship that way.

Mine today would be:

ARGHHHH! You are being so selfish! God knows what you're going to say when we tell you I'm pregnant! FFS!

OH's sister is being a pain about him moving in with me :dohh:

I wonder how you're all gonna react if I get pregnant!! Oh wait, I just remembered...I'M NOT GONNA GIVE A DAMN!! lol

I'm pregnant!!! I'm pregnant!!! I'm pregnant!!!!
and none of YOU can take my joy away right now!! You know who YOU are!!!

Memo of day: Stay away from me today- you've been warned- I'm an emotional roller coaster that you don't want to ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->