Facebook Status

Is really getting depressed I mean why are you popping out babies all the time ? Why can I not seem to get pregnant? It should be so natural and yet I can't seem to do it!!!!

Theres a girl that had twins last year and just broke up with their dad and got with another guy and is now pregnant within 2 months with another set of twins...I would ask why in hell do good things happen to less than desirable people?

I wish I could post this as my facebook status! "Yes I got my period. No I'm not pregnant. When did my uterus become public information and for the love of God STOP pointing out babies to me in public! YES I SEE THEM and NO I can't do a damn thing about not getting pregnant!!"

I've been fighting myself to not make this my status lol: "NO, I'm not pregnant. Yes, my cousin is having #2...and 3.. and he's 20... Yes, my other cousin is having another one... yes, my husband's cousin is having twins and yes, their first is just now pulling up to walk... Yes, my husband's aunt is pregnant with #3 and not done breast feeding #2, and yes, they are in marriage counseling... Yes, this is why I say "next" every time someone tells me someone else is pregnant...Yes, this is why I get teary and I can't go past the baby aisle, or watch baby shows, or see the babies at the window in the maternity ward every time I'm up there.. and Yes it seems I'm there every month for everyone but me! STOP POINTING THAT OUT PLEASE!!!"

And just for laughs b/c it's on my chest and I have to get it out haha: "To my soon to be ex-father-in-law: You're a (insert expletive here)! You've hurt everyone in this family to the core! You think you can just walk away from a 21 year marriage and everyone be ok? Don't be surprised or hurt when we stop talking to you! The only reason we are is to find out if you've been having an affair! And thanks for the added pressure of getting pregnant b/c everyone seems to think that would make the hurt go away! Hope you sleep tonight... sweet effing dreams"

ah... :wohoo: that felt nice... ty! :rofl:

Why don't people ask me about having kids anymore? Is it because I've been with dh for more than 10 yrs? or that I am turning 37 this year ! Or for some reason you just assume I don't want kids ? Well you guess what ?.....

9 days late and counting. Boobs hurt. Cramping so bad. Please let this be it. I don't want to wait another 7 years for my next baby.

Praying everything will work out fine.... we might be full time fostering a little boy when hes born fingers crossed!!! x

Thanks hun, Not getting my hopes up just yet, but that little boy really deserves a good life and i can give him one! xxxxx

People used to ask me so u dont want kids then :hissy:

Or theyd pass me babies like hear hold lil tommy isnt he cute! i used to get so upset !:cry:

:) we have been wanting to foster for a while this baby has made us get thing sorted faster he needs a perminant home and my ex (from a very long time ago) its his baby and his gf they arent allowed children and one of their kids is already being passed around in care and i dont want the same to happen to this LO ... I hope it all works out that way! i love him already and he isnt born yet!

I totally forgot you were announcing the sex of your baby on fb today. There it was right in my face when I logged in couldn't miss it. When's my turn? This hurts so much..

12 dpo and feeling down that there's no hint of a line on my tests today, thanks for the evaps ... at least there was some good news from a lovely lady on here when I logged onto b&b today lol :happydance:

:) we have been wanting to foster for a while this baby has made us get thing sorted faster he needs a perminant home and my ex (from a very long time ago) its his baby and his gf they arent allowed children and one of their kids is already being passed around in care and i dont want the same to happen to this LO ... I hope it all works out that way! i love him already and he isnt born yet!

That sounds amazing! Good luck with that. :flower:

We are never going to concieve, Have I grown a third arm, have I suddenly gotten repulsive? I feel like an unpaid housekeeper and cook at the mo :-(

I met a woman yesterday who gave me hope. I was cooing over her beautiful baby son, and we were talking...she asked if I had any, and I said not yet, but we've been trying...and that opened the door for her to tell me that she's been through it all...seven IVFs, three IUIs, two pregnancies, one miscarriage, and that her LO was adopted. Of course, I opened up to her as well, and we discussed quite a bit.
I wish I could adopt a baby. It makes me sick that lawyers and agencies profit off something like giving a baby a family.

Sometimes I want to write on my status something like this:
Would all you pregnant people stop moaning about how your baby bump kept you up all night kicking, or complaining about your favourite jeans not fitting, or the constant moans and groans about being 'tired' and 'fed up'. Grrr, you lucky sods don't know how lucky you are. I'd give my right arm to have all that right now...

But alas, our fertility problems and IVF drama has to stay cooped up inside, and I'm left to carry on reading those rants from my pregnant friends.. blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->