Facebook Status

thanks for the hugs, rachael, freakycactus, and deafgal. had a moment of pure sadness today but doing better now.

my status would be, is the day over yet?

thanks for the hugs, rachael, freakycactus, and deafgal. had a moment of pure sadness today but doing better now.

my status would be, is the day over yet?

I'm always around if you need some one to chat to =]

thanks sweetie. I wish I wanted to talk but the hugs are doing me great. so I might take you up on the offer later.

I'm tired of pregnant friends EVERY post being about how awful they feel, how horrible their pregnancy is, the morning sickness won't stop, i'm so tired, my belly is too big, poor me, poor me. When in reality they are experiencing a very healthy and normal pregnancy. Shut up already

There are thousands of people who would kill to be in your position, I would love to be in their position, and its awful reading it on FB every day.

Today is CD 43. For gods sake, either give me a freakin' :bfp: or let AF show up!!! PLEASE!!!!

1dpo- here we go... Let's see what we get this time around!!!!!!!!!

:( i hate evaps! i hate that my body plays horrid tricks on me! and most of all i hate that i let myself believe that this might be it... F*** U mother nature! you are cruel and heartless! go get drunk with cupid, then come back and share the love with us! just stop being harsh!

cd2, come on tamoxifen, please help me get that bfp

Is tired of being so irrational and would just like some actual support not one text a week.

People, leave me out of your personal affairs please! I'm going through my own things and I really am no help to you if I can't even figure out my own life!!!!!

ok so a friend's status this week was 'the worst nights sleep ever, god pregnancy is the worst thing'

Really wanted to reply that she shouldnt be so insensitive and that there are thousands of women who would kill to be in her shoes but i managed to restrain!!

i cant wait to be pregnant!! but at the same time will sooooo miss peeing on sticks :D

I just wish my body would do what it's supposed to do. Why am I broken? :cry:

please please please be a sticky beanie! we want you to stay so bad! xxx

Is going completely insane with all these crazy meds
And all the stress. Never having sex again once I'm
Preg!

Tomorrow will be a hard day, A funeral while battling pregnancy hormones =/

aluminium foil taste is making me chuck up... and i'm excited about the possible meaning behind it! WOOWOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->