Facebook Status

Well .... Im 21 in 3 days ... Most people my ages are on baby number 2/3 were i live.... I feel like an outcast LOL

Is wishing DF would get back to normal after the op so we can start babydancing everyday again! GRRR sexual frustration and EWCM isnt a good combination when you know you cant dtd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so frustrated the last couple of month....I gained weight :wacko::pizza: sh** sh** sh**, need to get on back on track!!:argh:

Im not even bothering TTC this cycle .... :/ Its driving me up the wall! :cry:

I told myself I'd have a child by the time I was 23.
Three and a half years later, here I sit, childless and filled with fears.

Had an amazing day with oh, shame I'm not ovulating yet!

Have lost all hope for this cycle! And all of your pregnancy updates are making me depressed! I understand that your life is utterly perfect but mine is not :cry:

april fools that ur pregnant with twins ur fucking kidding me! ur such a twat!

sorry for language

getting frustrated because I don't have a positive OPK yet and I seem to be "drying up" down there, but then I worry that my stress is causing me to ovulate late or not at all! It's a double edged sword!

so very down today really want another bundle of joy, each passing month is getting harder and harder. and yet you go on about having another like its so easy to catch on for you..............grr you have no idea what its like in my shoes, least our son and ttc baby are very much wanted even if its taking a while :cry::cry:

sorry for ranting feeling very poo today

Stupid pregnancy test!!! Why did you have to be faulty I just wanna know if I am or not!!!! Ugh!!!!

Well, if "16 and Pregnant" isn't heartbreaking enough for you, maybe you ought to try watching "Intervention: Pregnant and Addicted". Bloody seriously. The wrong people are breeding.

Well, if "16 and Pregnant" isn't heartbreaking enough for you, maybe you ought to try watching "Intervention: Pregnant and Addicted". Bloody seriously. The wrong people are breeding.

Oh I completly agree what are these people thinking and why are they making shows about them?

I am so tired of trying I just want to finally be pregnant and be able to hold my baby in my arms. I am so frustrated with everyone around me getting knocked up when they don't want it! But I want it and it isn't happening!!! :(

Feeling slightly hopefull. AF was due today and no signs of showing, never happened before, but won't get my hopes up. Fingers Xd this is my month!!!! Then I can post on FB about my baby everyday and see how you like it... (Jks that was a bit bitchy sorry)

is hoping that this month is THE MONTH for me. Dave get those little tadpoles to work HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->