Facebook Status

Mine would be.....wont be pushed into marriage......take a look why would I wanna!! OH BTW we ARE trying for another child and its NONE of your business and I wont be attending the family wedding either, sorry

Sorry having a really really bad morning/day :cry:

Fed up of all of this and considering giving up once this cycle is over!!!! :( I can't keep doing this to myself

Not long until the scan, 5 more days. Fingers crossed those follies are growing

So I burt into tears today... why .. becuase i just saw some beautiful pictures of an old school friends new baby.. along with her other small baby..

Literally fell to pieces when i saw..

My lil boy would love a brother or sis and i want another bubba... please storky come visit me (im heart broken) xxx

I'm sick of people rubbing my face in it. Facebook is the trouble of all evils, nice to have a place to "shout from the roof top" without it being twisted! xxx

Come on AF, youre teasing me and I can feel you coming on. Just hurry up so I can start my next cycle

I would have to say... Thanks to the poeple who call themselves my "dearest firends" for you make me fill like dirt talking about how miserable your pregnancies are and cant wait for it to be over.... You know what I would give to have another bundle inside of me!?!?! Oh, and how about you ask me for once how Im feeling and how concieving in coming along...

Mine would be.....wont be pushed into marriage......take a look why would I wanna!! OH BTW we ARE trying for another child and its NONE of your business and I wont be attending the family wedding either, sorry

Sorry having a really really bad morning/day :cry:

Mummy2one, Im so sorry your having a bad morning and I trully hope your day gets better! Many :hugs: your way!!

needs ideas on how to ruin a camping weekend for smug fertiles with children, im thinking loud boozy nights and lots of children waking up

haha this is awesome! I would say that it may not be the cool thing to do anymore, but getting married BEFORE having a baby is the right thing to do :)

wow i feel a lot better!

i feel like everytime i turn around someone else i know is preganant, when can it be my turn?

why does it feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant all of a sudden when no one was ever preg around me before?

I know that feeling.. been ttc for almost 8 months but everyone i know seems to be getting pregnant right away and im sitting here depressed... :nope:

My status...
Why am I only on cycle 3 when it feels like I've been trying forever? Why does it feel like it takes a year to get to the next cycle and why can't it just be simple - like when we were younger and people would warn you if you had unprotected sex you definitely would fall pregnant... Pffft!

If it were possible to B*@#% slap my ovaries. . . I SO would right now! Stupid freaking ovaries.

I cant stand it that they say dont stress or it will just slow the process down... WHAT???... I am frustrated that i havent conceived and im suppose to NOT stress...ugh!!!! :(

Hurry up! I know I'm not preg this cycle so just be-bloody-have and come on!

Oh please stop complaining how being pregnant makes you ill all the time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->