Facebook Status

I am sooo ready to be a good mother and I can't wait till God blesses me & my husband with our little boy or girl

You're not happy in your marriage and I give it 5 years max. It's not fair that you're pregnant on the first try. I deserve it more and I don't know how to deal with such hurt.

Please let me get a BFP before my doctors appointment tomorrow, I'd love to be able to ask for an ultrasound rather than a blood test.

Im beginning to think that we will never have children and I'm not ok with that! Why do all these people get to have kids when they don't want them and don't take care of them. I'm so tired of letting my OH down I just wanna give him a child!

I'm having that feeling that this month is the month. I keep pushing it away the second it comes to mind because it's never been that month every time I've had the feeling. I'm also having a really weird feeling of wanting to be pregnant while on vacation in a month. I'd LOVE to be pregnant [the sooner the better] but don't get why I'm getting this obsessing feeling that I SHOULD be pregnant on vacation. Sigh.. af is due in a few days.. let's get here already if it's coming :(

Hoping that in the next two weeks something magical happens in my body and this little one i've been thinking about for months finally starts to form

Crying after watching JK today and finding out a mate is pregnant :( When will it be my turn

8 Months TTC today, but I am going to be positive and look at it as 8 months of amazing great :sex:

i dont think i can cope with having to smile and 'be happy' for another friend who is pregnant. Its my turn, i want a baby

8 Months TTC today, but I am going to be positive and look at it as 8 months of amazing great :sex:

hi!! I am in the exact same situation. I'm trying to be positive but its difficult to stay upbeat all the time isnt it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!!

hi!! I am in the exact same situation. I'm trying to be positive but its difficult to stay upbeat all the time isnt it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!!

Thank you :dust: to you hun, yeah it is sucky but I am fed up of being miserable about it, just going to try and have some fun now :thumbup:

i wish my dh had endless energy and i'm so mad that you keep talking to me about your pregnant white trash daughter when i should be pregnant now not her on her 7th child.

All right boys - go catch that egg! I want good news for once in two weeks.

I'm surprised I haven't spontaneously conceived with all these "fertility boosting" supplements i'm taking...sheesh! :haha:

i dont think i can cope with having to smile and 'be happy' for another friend who is pregnant. Its my turn, i want a baby
This happened to me today, it was all I could do not to start crying, I felt guilty for feeling that way... but I totally get how your feeling:hugs:

I know there's no chance I'm preg this cycle so why am I testing every day

Mine would be...

Is having one of those I wish it was me days :(

my friend just gave birth to a beautiful little girl & I'm realy happy for her but I do realy wish it was me :( xx

Wishes her body would sort itself out and give her regular cycles :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"