Facebook Status

And my blood test is negative. I was so sure I was. I guess I just wait for AF now.

mine would be: Whoo hoo we will start IUI with donor sperm in june whoo hoo!:thumbup:

Keeping everything crossed that this may be it, just dont want to be let down again though if my feelings are wrong!! :(

I have a lot of friends on my FB who are preg or have just had a baby. I have been TTC number 1 for 10 months. My status would be - I am so glad I can enjoy a cold beer or 5 after work, stay up late, sleep in till I want and then go shopping and spend all my money on me....

Although its all lies as I want a baby so bad - just sick of hearing about everyone else's amazing babies.

Good luck to all you ladies TTC and oodles of baby dust!

Cannot stand more waiting. It's just cruel. I went through all the side effects of clomid last month and I've know for 20 days that it was for nothing. Just hurry up and stop giving me pregnancy symptoms.

Today's would be. Unexpected Ovulation 4 days early! Come on eggy & sperm, I know you can defeat the odds and give me my very own baby!

So you're going to moan on fb how you can't ride roller coaster's this summer because of being pregnant? Really?! I'd love to be in your situation..

I just want to be a mum, why is it so difficult for me to get pregnant, why can't my body do what its supposed to :cry::cry::cry:

If someone else announces that they are pregnant before me I'm goin to scream!!!! :cry: I want a baby noooooowwww!

P.S I'm addicted to BnB and I need to step away from my thermometer

WHYYYY haven't I ovulated yet?! Have I missed it?! If so how?! I wish I'd either ovulate or get AF already so I can try again. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hopes the yukky pain and sickness when eating chilli means this beanie is sticking :wacko:

i'm feeling shite today. i hate 'mother nature'. why can't i be in my 20's again?

My status would be: "Why doesn't anyone ever ask me when we're going to have a baby? Do they not think we should or that we would be bad parents?"

I know most of you ladies have the opposite problem, with meddling family/friends and all, and are extremely annoyed by it, but I'm starting to second guess myself when nobody does it to me, but they ask other couples who haven't even been married as long. :(

My status would be: "Why doesn't anyone ever ask me when we're going to have a baby? Do they not think we should or that we would be bad parents?"

I know most of you ladies have the opposite problem, with meddling family/friends and all, and are extremely annoyed by it, but I'm starting to second guess myself when nobody does it to me, but they ask other couples who haven't even been married as long. :(

I get very few people asking me as well - I think it's because most people know I want kids very much - having a big family is all I ever mentioned when I was asked what I "wanted to do when I grow up". So I think instinctively they must realise (even though we've never said anything) that we're working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->