Facebook...

ha ha. we both get a bit jealous of certain ones. and as hes qiute a stunning lookin well known bloke i like to keep him to myself. ha ha. no on the serious note theres certain exes that would cause shite for us.

Yep same situation here that's why we have a joint one ;)

My friends list seems to have doubled today lol. Yay for new twin mummy friends!

FM go on and make a sneaky account :p

ha ha. we both get a bit jealous of certain ones. and as hes qiute a stunning lookin well known bloke i like to keep him to myself. ha ha. no on the serious note theres certain exes that would cause shite for us.

Yep same situation here that's why we have a joint one ;)

we were goin to do the same but nothin ever came of it.

My friends list seems to have doubled today lol. Yay for new twin mummy friends!

FM go on and make a sneaky account :p

i couldnt!! i slate facebook and ive never gave him any reason to get mad at me so i best keep my good work up. him on the other hand is a naughty bugger who tells fibs.

That's a bummer FM... I don't post a lot of pictures on here simply because you have to compress pictures and make them smaller... and you can't upload from your phone. :( If I could I would show off pictures EVERY WHERE I could! lol

im still learnin how to upload pics.
anyway where do yous find the time for face book?

thats when i come on here. durin the night while im feeding-to keep me awake. or at small intervals durin day.

Oh cool! Wld love to be friends with more twin mommas! I am not searchable but if u cld please pm me your name I'd be glad to add! :)

ME!! Fidget, why dont you just make a FB twin friends account?? And keep it open in case your hubby wants to have a look, but maybe make your name something else? Like Paula Fidget or somthing, then its just the same as BNB but you can see all our twin pics/rants too :D

My husband doesnt have an account but I leave mine logged in and am friends with all his exes on fb lol, he just goes on mine to have a squiz now and again, I dont mind.

I want to be friends with y'all, how do we go about it?

Oh I want in!!! I'm not sure if you can find me. Kellie Coennen If you can't then please PM me your names!!!

I would love to ! How do I go about adding you ll then? Twin advice would be so much appreciated!! Xxx

Kellie, I searched you but couldn't find ya! Dangit. What abt your email? :)

omg im so confused at all these new friends on fb!!! i dont know who's who!! my name is Alice by the way if you dont connect the dots to arj (initials). jules i added you :)

I got you arj! Nice to meet you ������ twins are gorge!! Xxx

I want in too. Love to be friends with all you twin mummies, i will be easy to find as my surname is so unusual..... Deborah Aldous, if not PM me xx.

Oooohhhhh memenemememememe

https://www.facebook.com/Victoria.myers.3110

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"