Facebook...

Its all verrrry confusing on my friends list now. All these lovely new babies showing up in my newsfeed though, its all good!!

I'm errr.... Kaz!

Oh Youre Pamela! :D

I have figured out that Lamb is Louise, and Zeph is Amy, and Ste4mr is Holly. And I know who Kaz and Hillary are. Thats about it!

i'm jackie lol my user name is not too creative.

Lol the disadvantages of learning each other by screen names :p

Definately would love fb friends- will need all the help I can get! I'm rachel havis and my profile pic is me laying sideways onto hubby (in a tent so looking pretty rough lol) x add meeeee! Xxx

Haha my user name isn't creative either only diff is that I am Victoria on FB - is anyone davekel before I add some random bloke?

Count me in too! I'm Lisa smith you can find me by my email: [email protected]
I've had a pretty rough ride with my twin pregnancy so far and it would be great to speak to you on FB. I don't really know how to find people so just let me know who you are x

Oh count me in... You can look up my fb by my email [email protected] I'm Siobhon btw. Though I haven't had time for either fb or BnB lately but that will all change from tomorrow since I'm back to work part time.

I have added tweetypie, lisababe, rairai, bon, vicky!

My name is Nadine. :)

I have also created a secret baby and bump group so we can see who is who! arj - I would like to add you so you can join the group too!

and feel free to add people from this forum to the group on fb! xx

I have also created a secret baby and bump group so we can see who is who! arj - I would like to add you so you can join the group too!

and feel free to add people from this forum to the group on fb! xx

LOVE this idea!! Thank you so much! It will help keep everyone straight and build friendships.:flower:

https://www.facebook.com/rachel.havis is me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->