Failed ovulation followed by actual ovulation?

Harley Quinn

Mom of three boys <3
Reaction score
Help! I had three days of what I'd call "heavy spotting" (and a day of normal spotting a few days before that). Then nothing. No more cm, but still no temp rise. What's going on? Anyone have anything like that before?

The link to my chart is in my sig if you care to to take a look. Tia!

ETA: so, I still have not o'd. So frustrating. Could the spotting have been my body *trying* to o but not succeeding? Just so curious what the heck is going on.

I don't see any clear ovulation pattern on your chart at the moment x sorry hun

Thanks for looking. That's why I am confused... If it wasn't o spotting then what was it? I don't think I am preg, as that would show in my temps.

Bumping this because I edited the original post. And because I still haven't ovulated and am super confused.

You have a lot of open circles - that confuses things a little.

What was the spotting like? Red? Pink? Brown? If it was brown could have just been old blood finally getting through.

Have you been temping long? Looking at your past chart there is a lot of missing days and again a lot of open circles so it doesn't look like you are ovulating.

The open circles are because it's difficult to get my temp at the same time each morning (because my son wakes at different times). And some temps are missing because I don't even bother temping if I've had a rough night with several wake ups. So, yah, my charts are a little "messy." Lol. But even with all of that, I can still tell when I've o'd from my temp, so it is clear I haven't yet on this cycle.

The spotting was bright red and was accompanied by ewcm. I do get o spotting sometimes, but this was a lot "heavier" than any time before and lasted a lot longer.

I think I'm worried mostly because I read that mid cycle spotting can sometimes be a sign of preimenopause. Eep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->