Faint bfp on CBE neg FRER

Reaction score
I took a clear blue easy this morning . I used my FMU in a cup . I dipped the test in them walked away . Came back in 5 mins and I noticed the tip was pink but nothing was in the window . I waited about 20 mins pushed out the little urine I could and dipped it in again . It looked positive right away . I ran to the store and bought a first response and it was completely negative !!! Do you think the CBE was messed up ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 41
I see it! Test with a FRER again in a day or so. I was crushed by those tests last month. 3 bfps and no + on FRER .. AF came a few days later :( good luck to you!

Faithforbaby - did your test look like mine ? I'm my experience , the frer are much more sensitive . I'm pretty sure this is an evap :(

Those blue dye tests are hellish. I stopped buying them all together years ago, too many "holy cow this looks like a bfp!" only to be let down later. Retest with a FRER in a day or two.

That definitely looks BFP !! Good luck !

Agree with chickenmommy. One too many excitements turns into nada. Would never buy a blue dye again.

I definitely see the line but I try not to get excited over blue dyes. Check again with frer :)

I am pretty convinced it's not a BFP :( I tested with 2 fr - one this morning and one tonight both stark white . It's crazy how positive te CB looks !! It showed up in less than a minute too . I am pretty bummed :( I will never buy blue again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->