Faint bfp or crap test??

Thank you ladies!!! I’m going to do the other tests now just to see lol �� I’m so excited but super nervous it’s not true! I just have to see one more lol

I have to agree with bfp. Blue dye test may be crappy but that does look like a real positive.
Fx for the next test!

I already commented but I'll comment again. That's a positive. I know these tests can give false positives but I've only ever experienced that if I read the result after the given time frame. I would definitely do a digital and/or a pink dye test to confirm but that looks positive to me. Mine looked like that when I was pregnant with my twins and it looked like that when I just recently got pregnant.

Oh that's good then, Clearblue early detection are a nightmare and false positives appear within the timeframe easily! But we don't have the test pictured here in the UK that I'm aware of so I don't know what they're like.

OP, good luck for your pink test! Can't wait :)

I know it was only like an hour hold lol but I just had to see another test! Definite faint line on this one too!!!!! I’m gettin some light brown cm though,. Praying this isn’t a chemical. I will still re test with a pink dyebtonight.

What dpo are you? Could be IB, and it's common to see some spotting around when af would be due. Also brown means old, so that's a good sign

Thanks! I’m right around time for AF.

I’m not really sure when I ovulated this month. This is our last baby and I didn’t want to stress with charting this time. We ttc 5 years wit my daughter then had my son 20 months later. :) he’s almost three now so I’m praying we can make him a big brother too!

Oh ok, so probably just IB making its way out, I wouldn't worry about it. Fingers crossed for your other test :)

Guys, I’m so bummed:( took a digi- not pregnant and another crappy blue dye test bc our tiny town was all out of frer! I couldn’t see anything until after 10 minutes. Do you think my urine could’ve been too concentrated? I held for 6 hours and it was super dark and strong when I tested?!?

nik - I actually went back and looked at the line on your blue dye test and it looks a little grey .... not blue which would mean that it was negative even though it really seemed to be positive. Maybe try again in a few days?

They look positive to me. Perhaps wait a few days and try again x

Thanks for looking. Maybe it’s just a bad box of tests. Both from that pack had obvious lines within 3 minutes but the new ones don’t:/

I’m praying my urine was just over consentrsted or this new box isn’t accurate:(

Oddly enough, my ICs until recently have preferred my more diluted pee. I had a hugely dark sample with fmu days ago and they were bold enough, but when I retested in the afternoon after only a two hour hold and diluted pee, they were darker. So it is possible, in my experience

Blood tests was negative:( I still haven’t started though, so we will see! Praying I could still get a bfp this month

Not really sure. I had some super light bleeding today so I guess I’m out:( I’ll still take a other test tomorrow just to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->