faint BFP or nasty evap????

Took this test with fmu today. Nothing :cry: i hate the blue dye. Never buying them again. I'm actually 7DPO as opposed to what the ticker says (FF changed my ov date). I know it's still early but i was being too hopefully yesterday's tests were actually positive.

Attachments

• 20151007_070847.jpg
    20151007_070847.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 73
Do you? I thought i sawa shadow but that maybe that was just the indent or something. Or that i have terrible line eye.

Ahhhhhh!! There's very clearly a line!!!!!!! Yea!!!! Test again tomorrow!! That's a better line then I had on my first frer!

Sigh. SMU held for 3 hours. Stark white :( i know it's early but I have a short LP. If bean didn't stick early there'sa low chance I'll actually get a BFP :nope:

Attachments

• 20151007_120812.jpg
    20151007_120812.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 46
The senesitivity is probably different. The early frers detect as low as 6.5 miu. What's the brand of the other one? It's probably higher

I see lines on the last two. It is still sooo early! Your hcg levels couldn't possibly be more than 10.

Dollar tree sensitivity is 20 miu. Very very different. And you probably won't get a positive for days on that one. Fingers still tightly crossed for you

The one i just posted is dollar tree and the one before that is frer the older style.

Thanks ladies. My temp is going back up now. It was 98.1 upon waking then 97.5 about noon and 98.3 when i just took it not too long ago. Not sure if that means anything. Cramping getting a little more prevalent but not painful.
I have 2 more dollar tree tests I'll use tomorrow with fmu but I'm out of frer. I might save my fmu and pick up an frer while out tomorrow morning. I'll tests Saturday morning again as I'm off then.
Thank you ladies for looking :)

Your temp will move up and down all day so a lower one doesn't mean much if you've been up and going. That's why before you get out of bed is the best time. Don't stress. Your bfp is coming. :)

I think I'm just turning into am addict. I need poas anonymous! :haha: i wasn't going to test until tomorrow morning but the box i got had 3 tests in it so i said what the hell. Anyway. Stark. White. Ugh. AF due Sunday. This is suppose to be a 6 days before your missed period test. I'm hoping for a glimmer of something tomorrow morning. :kiss:

Attachments

• 20151007_202225.jpg
    20151007_202225.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 37
3am i woke up so i tested and went back to bed. But it's bfn :nope: i don't even see a hint of a line. AF is due Sunday. Temp went up a little from yesterday. What do you ladies think about my chart. I'm testing again Saturday morning with my last frer. Saving my digi for when i seea good line.

I forgot to attach the photo

Attachments

• 20151008_080439.jpg
    20151008_080439.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 36
I feel like I see a line in your last pic. Those new tests are hard to tell sometimes. I hope this is your month. xx

Thanks. I don't see anything in person on it. This ttc thing is not as fun as I thought it would be. I stress myself way too much about it and this is only cycle #1. I guess I'm just worried we'll be trying for months and won't get a bfp. We have 3 children, never tried to get pregnant it just happened and my biggest fear is the one time we actually try to get pregnant we won't be able to.

Thanks. I don't see anything in person on it. This ttc thing is not as fun as I thought it would be. I stress myself way too much about it and this is only cycle #1. I guess I'm just worried we'll be trying for months and won't get a bfp. We have 3 children, never tried to get pregnant it just happened and my biggest fear is the one time we actually try to get pregnant we won't be able to.

I'm on cycle 2 and I'm starting to feel the stress too. I don't like the new FRER. They're hard to spot a faint line (I imagine). I've never gotten even that! :laugh2: I've never tried to conceive either. My girls just happened. I always thought that getting pregnant would be easy. Who knew?!

I'm 9 DPO today. Huge temp drop (my chart is in my signature) and another negative test. :nope:

Attachments

• 20151010_052815.jpg
    20151010_052815.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member