faint bfp?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo and took this frer and ic today. Can you see anything in it? I had a d&c just over 10 weeks ago and not sure if it could be left over hcg or a new pregnancy? Been getting faint lines for a few days now so not sure what to think. Thanks x

attachment.jpeg

Don't quote me but I think this could be a bfp for a new pregnancy x

Thanks blakesmommy! I'm so worried though incase I still have leftover hcg. I did bleed for a week after the d&c then had another period 38 days later and now I'm on cd34 of my 2nd cycle since so would the leftover hcg of cleared by now?

I would of thought so plus ff has pinpointed your ovulation this cycle. I've never suffered a loss so I'm really not sure how long the hcg can stay but I really wouldn't of thought that long x

I can't say I see the lines, but if they're there IRL I would bet new pregnancy! you wont ovulate until HCG is at (or very close to) 0

I think I see them too, but I've been seeing them on every test of my own (even though they're all BFN so far) -- but it's catching my eye like crazy, especially on the top one (the non-FRER one!).

I see the faint lines. Hope they are darker now. :hugs:

Looking at it now not zoomed in I def see a line on both! I zoomed in last time I looked and couldnt.

Have you tested again??

I just saw the new cycle on your chart in your signature. I'm sorry!

Thank powell, yeah af started early for me I think it must have been a early chemical :( the lines were definitely there but faint. That will teach me for testing so early! I'm hoping I'll have more willpower this cycle and not test until at least 10dpo! Although I have loads of cheapies so it's hard not to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->