Faint greyish line?....HELP!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
So I took a HPT today with FMU and almost instantly a greyish line showed up where the second pink line should be. When I've taken these in the past nothing, I mean NOTHING ever shows up, not even the indentation where the second line should be.

Could it be???????????????????

HELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

I'm trying to get a decent pic of it but my camera keeps making it blurry

You should get better lighting and less blur if you take the picture in natural light. Take it next to a window.

Crossing my fingers for you.

I tried taking the picture in natural light. I think it might be an evap line but I'm not sure what that means. Sigh!!!! I think my heart is trying to escape my chest!

Although evap lines show up after 10 mins? This showed up right away...but I can only see it in one or two positions! Arrggg!!! This is driving me crazy!!!

Evap lines can show up immediately from what I've read. Do you have a second test you can take?

I do but I'm afraid it won't work b/c it's not FMU...I'd have to drink something to need to go again and I think that would dilute it. Arrrggg!!! I'm posting the pic. It's kinda blurry but I think I can see the line...

test.jpg

Actually, I think I see it too. Give it a few days, and try again with FMU. And if you can, a test from a different box just to be sure it is not an evap line caused by a faulty test.

In the mean time I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Cause I see a line too!

Ok the line got darker...it's definitely gray but it's very clear....this has NEVER happened. I know it's outside the time limit but I've checked these things before after several hours and nothing has EVER appeared. Here's a new pic!!!!

test2.jpeg

!!!!!

Don't check them after the time limit!
https://peeonastick.com/hpt/cautionary.html

haha, I know it's super tempting, but they can be misleading!

The last picture looks like it's a little pink? Are those the regular first responses or the first response early response? I know the FRER have had pretty bad evaps.. never heard of them on the regular tests though.

FX'ed its your BFP!! :happydance:

It's a FRER...it looks pink in the picture but it was definitely gray. It also disappeared later. I'm really hoping it's not an evap.

Definately buy another test and try again in the am!!
JUst remind yourself that its ok either way. Stay positive and sooner or later that stick will also be :bfp:!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

I couldn't resist trying again today with a dollar store cheapie...it was a BFN....but I still have high hopes and am staying positive!!!

I feel all warm and fuzzy! I think I might be in danger of being emotional!!!

I was singing today (I'm a singer) and I'm sure it was just my imagination, but I thought I was in touch with my possibly there baby?! I just all of a sudden was flushed with childlike joy/warmth, almost like something inside me enjoyed that I was singing. (this never happens btw...it's really hard to explain)

I really think it's gonna happen...

Hmmm looks pink not gray to me, just very faint... !!!!!! :thumbup:

BEST of luck to you!!! I really hope that this is your month. Know that there are lots of us out there sending you our thoughts and prayers for your BFP!! Can't wait to read tomorrow, and see what happens!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->