Faint line frer?

Thank you ladies, I am starting to obsess. Did 1 in the afternoon, it was about the same as fmu and 1 just now, it was fainter but I drank more. I guess i just have to till morning to test with fmu and see.

I would try not to test everyday. You're going to drive yourself crazy. The best is to wait 48 hrs between testing to see good progression.
With that being said your progression looks really good and the lines are definitely getting darker but if you can try and wait a day between testing.

Thank you. I know I should not test that often but of course I did another one before bedtime ha.

So this us 12 dpo evening. I will test with fmu only from now.

Attachments

• 20171109_205455-1.jpg
    20171109_205455-1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 24
Looks good for evening :) doesn't look any fainter. Your fmu will probably be darker

Morning ladies. I dont know why I was expecting much darker line at this point :(

Attachments

• 2017-11-10 06.59.16.jpg
    2017-11-10 06.59.16.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 32
I think that looks much more pink this morning!! Have you tried a FRER again yet? Those cheapys take forever too darken but its definetly darker today xx

I am visiting my family abroad at the moment, coming back to uk tomorrow so will re-test with frer on sunday. Hopefully i will get a better line.

I also agree it looks more pink! <3

That's tons more pink! The others are clear anyway but that's much clearer

I dont know ladies, I am still not convinced. I bought some other brands and 1 test is looks pink bit the other is bfn!!!! Both are 10 miu. I guess I just need to wait and see what will happen.

I think it is just too faint for 13 dpo, I have a feeling its another cp.

Attachments

• 20171110_124432-1.jpg
    20171110_124432-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 21
Mine weren't dark for days after my AF was due!

That's a good line for those test, Have you tried another frer

I think you have a pretty good positive all my test have been faint i've even had some negatives just depends on the test and how early they are detecting but that's definitely a BFP to me

I think it's probably fine. You can't test progression with those cheapies, they simply do not work well. They will be a very similar color then suddenly go super dark. FRER is the only brand that works for progression.

I'm inclined to agree with above poster, cheap tests don't usually show progression at a steady rate, but instead will continue to stay fairly light then one day much darker. FRER is good for progression imo, I can't comment on blue dye tests as I haven't used them and seen progression, Superdrug Early be wary of as their dye varies hugely so whilst for me they have generally been good at detecting a pregnancy, they have been hopeless for progression. CB digi with conception indicator is good, but they also cause a lot of worry if they don't go up in weeks in line with what you expect. You have to remember when using those, or any test, that hCG levels vary hugely from one person to the next, and from one pregnancy to the next. I have had very different results with all three of my children, but in terms of reliable progression FRER always did the job for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->